3 dream to become romantic poet

Win Pov

My heart beats every time i see you

But i don't understand why

I never felt that before anyone except you

my mind stops working when my eyes on you

you are dumb but still i like you

'Scratch it win metawin what the hell is this poem. I think after publishing your four books you lost all your words and romantic lines. just scratch everything. This is the shit you are writing. there is no feeling at all win.'I scolded myself. And deleted all the words which written on my laptop screen. I am feeling like useless now. I think i am feeling writers block now. No God help me , i have to do it. otherwise that devil editor of publishing company will come in my dream and  kill me." Ohh go that's hilarious Mumma save me" i screamed holding my head in my both hands.

" Baby what happen are you ok" My mumma came running inside my room. She looked like really really worried for me. She sit beside me and kept her hand on my forehead and neck then again said" you have no fever , i thought you are ill"

"I am alright mom, see fit and perfect muscular boy. For whom many girls are dying" i said to mom with my cheery smile.I like to talk with her. We mom son duo is best duo in the world.

"I feel pity for those girls " my mom said with smirk and making fake sad face. I know what she is saying . But what can i do girls herself throws on me.last time i went to college to give a some seminar on " How to write romantic poems". The seminar went good but after seminar group girls come to me i thought they will ask me about the poem writing but you know what they asked ' sir are you single'

" What can i do my charm made them to come towards me " I said while running my hand through the hair, like a hero in movie. I know my mom will reply me with more stronger point.

" Yupp you are the result of my many nights hard work, off course you have to be charming" My mom said shamelessly. she really don't have any filter on he tongue. No one can win her in the argument. But i am fool who is trying to do that.

" I quit" I said raising my both hands in the air. she start to laugh and i laugh with her. it really feels nice when we have someone to talk with , without any judgement, without any filteration. Some times i feel like she is my bestfriend. After some time we both become calm.

" So tell me why you are screaming like "mumma save me" She is mimicking me. but i ignore that part decided to talk.

"I couldn't write poem . i write one but it looks like four year child written that song. Then i remembered that devil editor which makes me scared like a hell. That's why as a habit i called you" i simply explained her.

" Its you already wrote four book, don't you think you should take a break for a month or at least week. i know my baby is capable of anything but our body and brain needs rest baby.Go and chill with your friends . may be you can go to tour for a change. it really help you to refresh your mind. And when is the last date that fatty editor set for you" My mom said to me.

"Next month last week" I said with the low voice.