Vol. Three Ch. Three: Blessings

~Third Person~

Once again and since the it had opened, the Colosseum was packed to the brim with students of all over the world. All cheering for the upcoming match between Team CVFY's Coco Adel and Yatsuhashi Daichi versus Team CMNE's Emerald Sustrai accompanied by Mercury Black. On the holo-screens situated around the arena's edges, were scrolling images of icons belong to what biomes were to be chosen for this match. Coco stood with a hand on her hip whilst Yatsuhashi sat on the floor with a rather peaceful yet, determined expression. For Emerald and Mercury though? They simple stood still with Mercury having his arms over his chest.

"Emerald and Mercury of Haven, versus, Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon!"

"Now this is going to be a good match for both team, Port! Trust me, I've seen both sides fight outside of today's arena and they are both equally amazing!"

Up in the Sportcaster's room was once again Beacon's Pilot, Beacon's Professor and Beacon's DOCTOR. Within that order. Down below, the arena had just been chosen as the floor fell downwards below before four quadrants too its place. Behind  Emerald and Mercury were sets of one with dried tall grass and a tall thin tree whilst the other had a forest that looked a bit familiar to the Emerald Forest. Behind Coco and Yatsuhashi were a hot spring rocky terrain with numerous rivers as well as ice crystals scattered about. The other setting was a ruined city street with buildings caved in and rumble on the street. With the setting put in and the teams ready, Coco would tilt her shades down to eye Emerald before flicking them back onto her face.

"Hey! Love the outfit, kid!"

"I'll try not to get blood on it."

"I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch."

Yatsuhashi would soon stand up from the floor as he pulled Fulcrum, his bronze greatsword, from his back. Seeing this, Emerald nor Mercury were fazed by his gargantuan stature as Emerald actually challenged them by placing a hand upon her shoulder. Stretching her arm via moving it while keeping pressure.

"I won't be the one bleeding."

"Oh! I like her!"

"Three! Two! One! Begin!"

"Bit fast on the countdown, don't ya think?"

With this, the battle would begin as Emerald and Mercury simply stepped into the tall grass. An unorthodox method that made Yatsuhashi and Coco share a glance before the Coffee Diva flicked her purse into its Gatling-gun form before laying waste on the poor dry blades of grass to give them the trimming they should have received long ago yet, the more that was trimmed? The more it was revealed that Emerald and Mercury were no longer there as smoke rolled up into the air. This caused them to get on edge as they looked around for the when suddenly, Mercury fell from the sky with a breakneck speed and equally violent acquisition focused on Coco. Something Yatsuhashi wasn't going to allow due to him shoving Coco behind him before bringing his his blade to block Mercury.

With a kick off the blade and a twirl through the air, Mercury landed not too far away as he instantly shifted to being forced to outrun the bullets whizzing by him fired by Coco. Growing ever so closer, Mercury finally went in for the attack with a dice and hand stand as he would kick Coco's weapon away before twirling through the air to dodge Yatsuhashi. A dodge that allowed him to kick Yatsuhashi slightly back before ultimately leaping into the air as his previous position was lit up by Coco yet again.

With his backflip perfectly executed, perhaps to perfectly, he would land on Coco's barrel and hop off it in a simultaneous dodge. In a blinding speed, he would kick off Yatsuhashi and grapple Coco's shoulder to swing around behind her. Kicking the barrel of the gun forward so it was pressing against Yatsuhashi's stomach. This shocked Yatsuhashi as Coco glared behind her as she shifted her weapon back into a purse that she swung around to meet Mercury yet, he simply back-flipped to make a heavy amount of distance that ended when he landed on his hands to kick forward. Causing his boots to unleash two bolts that were deflected by both Coco and Yatsuhashi. However, this small opening allowed Mercury to begin a sort of breakdance-esque type of ritual that caused a cyclone of bolts to revolve around him.