The Pilot and his Titan

This will be a meet the character chapter. Just going into detail about who they are, slightly, and what they use.

SRS Pilot Sergeant (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 17 (Why so low? I'll explain in the story itself. And believe me, it'll be spicy.)

Outfit/Armor:
The standard SRS Pilot outfit, much like Jack Cooper's or Tai Lastimosa's, but the flight suit has been changed to dark (favorite color). As for the armor chestplate and other plated armor pieces, the usual offset white, has stayed but, the dominant highlights of orange have been replaced by red.
As for the helmet, it is completely the same MINUS one feature. Which has been added on.

Pilot's arsenal:
The Pilot always carriers a set of weapons for practical and emergency cases.
First up, is rifle. He usually carries an V-47 Flatline around with an HCOG sight.
SMG, Combat Advanced Round Submachine gun with holographic sight.
LMG, standard spitfire with Enhanced HCOG sight.
Sniper, Kraber Armor Penetrating.50 cal Sniper Rifle. Nothing more nothing less.
Shotgun, Mastiff.
Grenadier, R-6P Softball
Pistol, B3 Wingman.
Anti-Titan, Charge Rifle.

Titan:
Vanguard Class titan, AT-4774, also known as Athena. Authoritative yet, gentle female voice module. This is the voice that replaced the usual male voice as seen with BT-7274.
The chassis of the titan is quite different from SRS standards. Containing mainly an all white chassis with hints of hexagonal black and grey pattern, as seen on the factory issue R-201, along the thighs and upper forearms. Then as highlights, a deep almost glossy red along the arms and legs, as well as lining the cockpit entrance.