Three ❥

His cock throbbed in his pants pressed to your lower belly and with his hands on your ass he rubbed your body against it. When he pulled back from the kiss you were both breathless, eyes glazed with desire. Joon's fingers had nimbly released your bra and it slackened against your chest no longer contained.

"Let me help Aein." You hadn't heard Jackson approaching, but his gentle caress as he pulled the bra away made you moan.

Jackson's lips were kissing down your back, it made your stomach flutter. Joon's hands lifted your bare breasts and began exploring them with his tongue again, this time without the bra in the way.

"Let's go." Jackson's body was pulling away.

He lifted you from Joon's lap taking one of your hands. He waited for Joon to curl his fingers through your other and then the three of you went to your bedroom.

Joon lowered you to the low dark wood bed, fingers against your ribs as you laid beneath him. Soon his hands cupped your sides, leaning you back into the soft covers. His tongue looped around your nipple, his fingers tracing along your belly.

Jackson was lighting candles around the room, it made the light settle low, shadows across Joon's beautiful torso. When you looked at him approaching the bed he'd removed his shirt, all three of you topless. He kneeled on the bed at Joon's side and leaned down, kissing along the curve of your other breast.

From your breast Jackson kissed upward, across the plane of your chest and into the hollow of your throat. He ended at your mouth, kissing you passionately, your fingernails stroking against the back of his neck.

"I'm going to watch a while okay Aein?" When you nodded he pressed his lips to yours softly and then moved to sit against the dark gray headboard piled with pillows.

You focused back on Joon who had kissed his way down your tummy, hands slowly pushing your thighs apart. The lower he glided the rougher his kisses became, until you were sure he'd marked his gorgeous lips into your smooth skin. Teeth nipped pulling against you until you grabbed his hair and tugged, warning him to behave. His devastating dimpled smile from between your legs warmed you everywhere.

Joon hooked a finger into the bottom of your panties where they lay against your dripping folds. The back of that finger brushed nerves that made you whine for more, your body protesting. He glided it upward, still not removing your panties until his knuckle bumped your clit.

"She's soaked, aren't you baby?" Joon pulled his finger from your panties and licked your wetness from it.

"Please Joon." You gasped when he kissed the spreading wet spot on your panties.

"Please what?" He pretended to not understand, his kisses turning to licks at the seam where they met your skin.

"Let me ride your face." You looked down the length of your body at him pouting and he laughed kissing first one then the other thigh. You knew he wouldn't deny your request.

He laid down on his back and you wiggled out of your panties. You looked over your shoulder at your husband who smiled, stroking his hand slowly against the front of his pants. It occurred to you that usually he'd be playing with Sujin so his patience was impressive.

You kissed your way up Joon's body, taking time to trace the outlines of his abs with kisses. When you reached his nipples you teased them with your tongue and then your teeth. The hiss of his breath inhaled sharply told you that he enjoyed the attention. You allowed your body to press against his hard on, but you didn't pull him from his pants. You wanted his mouth on your clit before you gave in to his cock.

Finally with one knee on either side of his head you looked down and put your dripping pussy right against his mouth. He responded by swiping his tongue against your opening. You looked into his eyes as he shallowly swirled it into you, pulling back with a sucking sensation.