Twelve ❥

Sitting across from him at dinner made your heart ache. The things Hobi and Yoongi had said in the car kept coming back to you. Joon didn't do casual, and you didn't know what you were going to do about it. The other thought that kept playing into your head was how upset you'd been thinking about Joon sleeping with other people, there had only been one left in the box.

If you opened your mouth and said what you were thinking everything could be ruined. Selfishly you didn't want to think about his feelings, he was offering you an escape. If this meant more to him than it did to you, and you refused to believe this meant anything to you, he was an adult and aware of the risk.

"Joon?" You'd barely eaten anything but you pretended to now reaching across the table for the asparagus.

"Yes beautiful?" Joon had been quiet during the meal, eating steadily but watching you. He lifted the dish so you could reach it easily.

"We can't do this in my bedroom." You chickened out at the last minute, changing the subject to something safer.

"I already put the condoms in the guest room." Of course he did, attentive Joon who warmed towels would have thought of that.

"Oh, good." Your response sounded lame even as you said it but you couldn't form any other thought.

"I got the big box." His eyes narrowed at you watching you bite into the long green spear. It made you blush and you glanced away not meeting his dragon eyes.

"Did you really?"

"No I only got a box of six." Joon folded his hands smiling at you.

"Why?"

"Because either after tonight you're going to call this off out of guilt or tomorrow you're going to get back on birth control."

"We have to use condoms, even if I did take it again." You had felt the first bites of venom seep into your tone, Joon noticed too.

"Why is that? We never used them when you were on it before."

"I was joking, I don't know what I'll want tomorrow." You tried to hit reverse on the conversation, but your sour expression wasn't convincing.

"You weren't joking, say it baby." Joon tilted his head waiting you out.

"There was one condom left in the box of twelve." You put every ounce of effort into making it seem like you didn't care.

"You noticed that hmm?" Was that a small smile of victory across Joon's lips?

"Not initially."

"And you don't like it very much? Eleven used condoms." It was definitely a victorious smile, and it made you angry. You recognized the anger came from the fact that you didn't like it very much at all.

"Yah! I don't care who the condoms were used on, brat, I just don't want to get a STD from one of them."

Joon stood from the table and walked around to you, pulling you to your feet from the chair. The material of your robe fell open slightly as he picked you up and carried you silently away from the kitchen.

"Stop, we weren't done talking."

You softly punched his shoulder but he chuckled ignoring you and turned into the guest room. Joon quietly laid you on the surface and crawled over your body, his kiss burning hot against your lips. Your protest died in your mouth as you wrapped your arms around his neck kissing him back. You continued for several minutes, lost in his mouth and tongue, his hands caressing up your sides, his warmth where your bodies touched. He finally pulled back, holding himself rigidly over you.