Sixteen ❥

"Better hurry off to her, or should I say Jin." You went to shut the door but Joon jumped up catching the handle.

"I did text Jin in the kitchen. I'll show you my phone." He held it up and waved it slightly. "Come here," his hand dropped from the handle to snake around your waist, "please."

Joon's pulled you through the opening of the doorway gently but firmly. When your body bumped against his you almost sighed in pleasure. How could your body betray you like this? You were angry at him but in the same breath wanted to push his shirt up and touch his skin.

Joon turned slightly and let you pass him to sit on the bed. He approached slowly and unlocked his phone handing it to you. It was already open to his message with Jin.

KN: Tell Jimin he can't let Briar leave marks on him tonight, we have a photo shoot tomorrow

KS: Is he not responding to you?

KN: Does he ever respond to me? Can you pick up Taeyungie in the morning? That kid is late to everything

KS: Are you going to be late?

KN: No Y/N will be at the hospital before anything starts I'll make it on time

KS: I can cover for you, just let me know

The timing matched when he was in the kitchen. It was a completely placid normal conversation between brothers. This didn't prove anything except that he had done what he said. It didn't mean he hadn't text Hwasa too.

"Show me your conversation with Hwasa." Your tone was biting, full of jealousy that you recognized instantly.

"Hwasa? I wasn't texting with Hwasa." Joon took the phone back and scrolled to another conversation handing it back to you.

The top of the screen read Ahn Hee-yeon. You didn't know who that was but did it matter? The last message was the one you'd read in the living room.

"Your girlfriend?" You tossed the phone onto the bed not wanting to read their conversations. Cute emojis and lines of messages scrolled upward on the screen.

"Hani isn't my girlfriend, we were dating but it never became more than sex." That name sounded familiar, she was a singer and had some acting roles you thought you remembered. Was that better than Hwasa? Maybe.

"She calls you jagiya and knew about me! She seems to be really keen on getting the time you promised her."

"She's a friend, we talked a lot the last eight months. I did tell her about my best friend, I probably talked about you so much it's the reason Hani never moved things more seriously with me." Joon's eyes were soft and full of emotion for you. You didn't want to see it.

"You said you weren't going to sleep with anyone else." You switched back to anger turning your head when he tried to cup your cheek in his hand.

"I haven't slept with her since and it's why she's messaging. We usually hang out at least once a week. I've not known how to tell her we can't sleep together anymore without her knowing it's because I'm sleeping with you." Joon shrugged and dropped into the chair across from the bed.

"Who knows?"

"Jin, Yoongi and Hobi. Probably manager Nam."

"I knew about Yoongi and Hobi. What does Jin think?" Your stomach wouldn't settle, all this going on was just noise distracting from the real issue.

"He's worried about us both."

"But mostly you?"

"He doesn't need to worry about me. I'm fine." Joon's eyes betrayed that assessment.