Seventeen ❥

"That's exactly what I want to hear baby." Joon's hands were warm even gentle as he dragged them down your sides to your hips. You shifted forward bracing yourself, breathing deeply.

You knew not to trust this calm before the storm. Once in college about a year after he'd debuted he'd used his ripped t-shirt to tie you to a flimsy patio chair on your balcony. He'd fucked you so hard it broke dropping you both onto the concrete. Joon hadn't stopped and you hadn't cared if people ten floors below might have heard or seen you. You woke up the next morning in your bed with bruises and teeth marks in places you'd not remembered his mouth. You'd both acted like you couldn't recall any of it happening at all even though you'd only shared a single bottle of wine, but you'd thought a lot about that night.

You'd been rough in bed with him and Jackson before, but only just. It hadn't been Jackson's or Sujin's preference, and it would have been odd to go too far without them.

"You think you can run from me?" Joon's fingers gripped your hips roughly enough to bruise and yanked you backward against his thighs.

His sharp slap against your ass made you yelp and he palmed the spot afterward. When he rotated his hips you felt his thick hard on against your body. You pushed backward against it, feeling your wetness drip into your panties. Joon shifted on the bed the mattress dipping and then his heat returned, his smooth cock bare against your inner thigh.

"You've not earned this yet."

His words weren't a tease or a threat, he said them like they were simply true. Then he eased his fingers into the waistband of your underwear and ripped them down. He had them off your body quickly. When Joon flipped you to your back, they were dangling over your face.

"Open your mouth baby." Joon's grin had cruelty in it, and maybe somehow he did want to treat you with the same carelessness you were showing him.

You opened looking up at him, anything he wanted to do you were ready to accept as long as he put those long fingers on your body. Joon lowered close to your lips and your breathing slowed your heart a steady thump in your chest. The thought crossed your mind how badly you wanted him, not how badly you wanted sex.

"Stick out your tongue." You did, waiting for him, unsure what he would do.

Joon opened his own mouth and licked across your tongue, tracing the tip of his along yours delicately. After a moment he sucked it between his lips, yours crashing against his. You felt the edge of teeth teasing you and then he pulled away. Before you could protest he spit into your mouth and shoved your panties onto your tongue with two fingers.

"Be a very good girl." Joon's fingers squeezed your cheeks and he kissed your lips as they closed around the fabric. The panties brushed against the back of your throat and made you want to gag but you took a breath through your nose and held it off.

Joon was towering over you, lean muscle, wide chest that narrowed into his long torso, his abs diving into the smooth plane of his v line. Hips that met his thick strong thighs, he had the most beautiful body, you wished you'd had your hands free in that moment to touch every inch of him.

It was Joon who was going to touch you, his mouth met your throat first, his fingers pressing your chin upward. His tongue stroked along your pulse point making your eyes roll back, you wished he could leave his mark but you knew he couldn't. His other hand found your breast, pressing it upward thumb stroking your nipple. When his mouth trailed down your collarbone and across your chest you gasped, his kisses had turned harsher.

His mouth found your breasts next, all teeth and teasing, you grit your teeth around a moan. No one was going to see his marks here, he left many, you looked forward to the purple blemishes circling your breasts in the mirror tomorrow. His knees spread your thighs and his hands were decisive grating down your rib cage until he reached your lower belly. His fingers hovered above your dripping pussy and you needed him to touch, your stomach felt on fire.

"Is this what you want baby?" Your response was mumbled, the fabric of your panties drying against your tongue making your words spongy.

Joon slapped your inner thigh with his palm roughly, fingers digging into the flesh afterward. You ached for him, he gave the same treatment to your other thigh, rotating back to the first until both sides were stinging with reddened prints from his hands.

Before you could adjust to the feeling his fingers brushed across your wetness and he murmured appreciation. You were dripping to the bed, indescribably needy for him. If he dared to stroke your clit you could have orgasmed against his hand instantly. You throbbed everywhere he touched, one fingertip slipping into your hole, a grin on his lips. Joon knew he was denying you what you really wanted.

"I think I'm going to skip all that and just make you scream with my cock okay love?" Joon's fingers left your folds and one hand wrapped into your hair tugging you upright on the bed, your body crashing into his as you scrambled to your knees. You felt wobbly with your arms tied together with his belt.

Joon hooked a finger into your mouth pulling the panties from your tongue and then shoved your head downward to his cock fingers wrapped around the back of your neck. The tip leaked fluid and you dragged your tongue against it, but he didn't let you stop there, his whole cock thrust between your lips and into your throat.

"Good girl." His hips stroked it upward until you gagged, sticky spit coating your mouth and his cock.

He used your lips and tongue for several minutes until your saliva was dripping down your chest and falling toward the bed in long strings. He wiped one away from your lip with his thumb smiling, he didn't need to say it, you knew you'd earned what came next.

Joon flipped you around shoving your cheek against the bed, tugging your hips upward. You pressed your shoulders downward pushing your ass toward him, you wanted to feel the aggressive stroke of his cock. You didn't have to wait, the thick head brushed through your folds and then slid home. You moaned, the long slide into your walls bringing lava into your tummy.

Instead of pulling back and returning into your body he adjusted his hips, the shift of his cock inside you bumping against your g-spot making you whine with impatience. You didn't want him to toy with you. Using your muscles you squeezed around him, trying to get him to move, to utterly destroy your body but all you were rewarded with was a laugh and slap across your hip.

"Please Joonie." You tried to beg but he wasn't listening, only rotated his hips again, bouncing the head of his cock against your tight walls. His fingers crushed into your flesh, pulling you even more firmly against his hard body.

Finally he pressed one palm against your shoulder blades so he arched over your form and pulled back a few inches. You enjoyed the heavy weight as he pressed you downward. It was liquid heat feeling him pulling from your body, but before he'd even withdrawn halfway he rolled his torso slamming inside back in. It was so abrupt and fierce you cried out. Joon did it again, using more of his length, and again until he set a pace that had you gasping. Instead of just the sharp staccato plunges into your body he dragged himself against every sensitive nerve you had.

His tempo was picking up, he was almost throwing his body against yours, the piercing thump of his cock in your walls making you simper. It was painful and intensely pleasurable all in the same moment, and he was chasing both of your orgasms. You couldn't think, so you just focused on the sensation of his body claiming yours, hurting you just like you'd asked.

Joon's other hand pressed against you, both palms laid across your back, his hips furiously pounding you into the bed. You were just making noises, grunts and whines but he was too. You felt your orgasm shivering through your belly, teasing into your chest, making your thighs go numb. You were panting his name, encouraging him to get you there, begging him to let you finish, and then you screamed. Loud, needy, gasping cries as it ripped into your belly tearing you through waves that almost drowned you.

Your fluttering walls must have pulled him into the same crashing ocean because he groaned your name and you felt him splashing against your insides. Once, twice, three times before he eased his thrusts and finally stilled on top of you. After a moment he rolled to the bed, pulling your back against his chest until you rested on top of him. You were both breathing hard, your bodies slick with sweat. You swallowed slowly, your throat scratchy with your screams and awkward breaths.

"When I said I didn't remember that night on my patio, I was lying." You huffed out the words exhaustedly.

"I know, I lied too. I think about that night at least once a week."

(A/N Vote pretty please?)