Ten ❥

Joon kissed you his hand lifting yours to place it on his shoulder, his other against your back pulling you close. You sighed into the kiss, wanting more, needing to taste him. You thought he'd pull away or your brain would tell you to stop, neither happened.

Tilting his head Joon kissed you more deeply his tongue finding your bottom lip. You opened tasting him again after so long and it lit a fire into your belly. You weren't going to be happy with just kissing, your hand on his shoulder moved to his neck, nails dragging into his hairline.

Your other hand dropped to the edge of his shirt, pushing it upward your palm against his flat stomach. Fingers crept upward, feeling the distinct lines of his abs, you'd once been so familiar with his body.

Joon lifted you to the counter, strawberries scattering and he hastily turned the water off. You were kissing frantically now, tongues and teeth taking from the other. You felt on fire, you wanted every part of your skin on his skin. His hands had pulled your shirt away from your pants, fingers squeezing against your side. You felt heat everywhere and pressed your chest against him.

A thought trickled through your head suddenly, and you pulled back from the kiss. Joon sensed your hesitation and met your eyes with his dark ones as you looked up. You could tell if you said the words he'd stop immediately. You weren't going to ask him to do that, you hoped what you said next wasn't going to ruin everything. You couldn't stand the thought of not seeing this through.

"We have to use protection." You winced at your words, too loud suddenly, pressing into the mood.

"Okay."

Joon lifted you again and set you back on the floor. He linked your fingers thumb pressed to your palm and led you down the hallway to his bedroom. When you arrived he walked to his bedside table and opened the drawer tossing the box of condoms onto the bed. Why did your heart sink knowing he had them and probably used them with other people? You threw that thought away and pressed your palm against his chest.

"Kiss me." You looked up at him, giving him the unspoken choice to stop, to not go down this treacherous path with you.

Joon didn't hesitate he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you upward against his hard body kissing you. It was gentle but full of heat and promise. He walked backward and laid you on his bed, crawling over your body.

"I don't want to rush, but we have to baby, the guys will be here soon." His kisses had moved to your neck, the first moans passing through your lips.

It had been so long since you'd been touched, kissed, desired, you were already dripping and ready for him. You didn't want to answer, instead you pulled his shirt over his head and he lifted for a moment to let you tug it away.

You wrapped your arms around his back, skin warm and smooth, muscle flexing beneath your fingers. Joon's kisses had moved lower, lips pressed against your breasts, your shirt still frustratingly in the way. He was opening the buttons, his mouth licking and sucking at the exposed skin.

When his hips leaned forward you felt his hard on pressing against your thigh, you gasped, needy for him. You didn't care what clothes came off as long as he was inside you. You wanted the hot slick glide of his body moving into yours.

"Joon please." It was a whine, desperate and he responded, abandoning your shirt and went to work on his pants.

You watched him admiring his bare chest tan and wide as he leaned back on his knees undoing the button and zipper. You tore at your own and then you were wiggling them downward. Joon finished first, pants low below his hips and he wrenched yours off completely. You watched, mesmerized as he licked his two fingers and slid them against you.