Come Dance By the Light of the Moon

They had just finished getting reacquainted with each other, but they were not yet satisfied. They were still kissing, coming down from their high, rolling over and under, trading who's on top and who's on bottom each time they switched the angles of which their lips and noses were slanted.

"Baby, pinch me," Jake instructed.

"Why?"

"I want to make sure you're really here, that I didn't just dream this."

She giggled and licked his jawline, making sure he felt pleasure before she pinched him hard on the chest, right on top of his nipple. He was sucking on the skin where her neck met her collarbone when she pinched him, causing him to sink his teeth into her skin, both of them yelping in pain at the same time.

"Aray!!!"

They both laughed before Beth leaned down and kissed the now bruising skin where she pinched him.

"Babe, ang sakit nun!" Jake whined before kissing where her neck now had teeth marks.

"Ikaw kasi, you told me to pinch you."

"At ginawa mo nga talaga. Ang pilya mo!"

He trapped her underneath him, kissing her where he knew she would get more pleasure. Her breaths were already coming in short pants again as he moved his lips from one to the other.

"Babe, you are so incredible! Don't stop."

"Not planning on it," moving even lower, stopping just before the area she wanted him to kiss her the most.

He sat her up as he lie flat on the bed, his head on a pillow. He then grabbed one of her legs and placed it over his neck, letting her straddle his face, her hair falling over her like a waterfall. She grabbed on to the leather tufted headboard as he did unbelievable things to her, her knuckles turning white from her grip.

She felt limp after the ride he just took her on. She slowly removed herself from her position and lie down next to him, throwing an arm over her eyes, taking big gulps of air like a fish out of water.

"That was for pinching me."

She laughed, still covering her eyes with her arm.

"And this," he joined his body with hers, the movement swift and smooth. "This is for making it hurt."

She kept her arm over her eyes, while the other clutched at the sheet beneath her, biting her lip from the sensory overload.

***

They eventually had the strength and will to get out of bed, but didn't bother to get dressed. Jake walked around in his boxers, while Beth, though she did put her underwear back on, just wore the sheet around the house as they padded to the kitchen to find something to eat, the leftovers from Jenny's coming in handy. He microwaved the rice and the chicken adobo in the tupperware it came in as he got just one spoon from the drawer. He lifted Beth up, sat her on the island, and grabbed the now heated food, not messing around with any additional dishes.

He fed her a bite of the food before feeding himself, taking turns eating until they finished every last morsel.

"Babe, you are so sweet. I love you."

"I love you. You don't know how happy it makes me every time I hear you say that. You need to make up for the five years I was deprived of your love," he kissed her.

"I love you."

Another kiss.

"I love you."

Another kiss.