When in Paradise

"Wake up, my beautiful wife," Jake said to Beth as he kissed her bare back.

Jake and Beth Miller took the red eye flight for a one week honeymoon in Hawaii. It was very last minute; they didn't even plan to go on a honeymoon until Nick pushed them. Nick told Jake he can handle the job site for now in return for his recent jaunt to the Philippines for his annulment case hearing and Jake handling things on his own.

Jake quickly booked their plane tickets and a hotel suite, the price not mattering especially since it was all very last minute. He would spend any amount for his wife. Upon arrival and check in, Jake couldn't keep his hands off his wife and began their honeymoon right away. He placed their things inside the room first and told her to stay in the hallway. He carried her over the threshold and directly to their bed, where they did things a husband and his wife does on their first night as a married couple.

He certainly took his time, like he was discovering her for the very first time. He peeled off each article of her clothing slowly, admiring her like she was a work of art. Well, for him, that's what she was: a work of art, and she was his to be admired and loved forever. He kissed her lips, always thirsty for her, never breaking contact of each other's bodies. He only did so when he removed his clothing. He wrapped his wife's legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders and became united with her, not once, but twice, the second time the complete opposite of the slow and gentle motion of the first time, before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Beth stirred as she felt the tickle of her husband's morning stubble on her back. She turned around and embraced him, not opening her eyes just yet. He kissed her eyelids, then the tip of her nose, and finally her lips, earning him a giggle from her.

"Good morning, my husband," she held him tighter to her.

He couldn't get enough of hearing her call him her husband. He settled on top of her and gave her some pecks on her lips before moving his lips to her collarbone, all the while nudging her legs apart to make room for him. She gasped when she felt him ready already against her.

"Baby, already?" she laughed.

He didn't answer, just reached between them with his hand, and just pushed his hips forward when he felt she was ready. The smile on Beth's face was replaced by the look of pleasure. Jake couldn't help but let out a low chuckle at the sudden change on his wife's face. She pinched him lightly on the side, silently asking him to just continue what he was doing and stop making fun of her even though he never once stopped the rhythm. She clutched his butt as she peaked, immediately followed by him. He fell on top of her, breathing heavily.

"Good afternoon," he finally responded to her words from earlier.

"Babe, what time is it?"

"2 pm."

Her eyes grew large and gently pushed him off of her.

"Did we really just waste half a day in bed already?"

"Oh I wouldn't say it was a complete waste," he said as he kissed one of her breasts.

"Baby, not again. I need a break, please. You are incredible, but you are also incredibly well endowed."

He laughed against her cleavage. Leave it to her to complain about his size yet compliment him about the same thing at the same time. He dropped a kiss on her forehead and settled for just cuddling with her.

"What do you want to do today, my love?" he asked her.

"Can we take it easy? Maybe just bum around the beach or something not so strenuous? Visit the pineapple plantation?"