Acknowledgment

As I've said before, my hands were trembling when I typed the words THE END. It seemed so final. So concrete. I felt happy that I've finished my very first multi-chaptered work of fiction, but at the same time sad because my time with the characters I've created was over. I know it's weird, but I felt like when I wrote their dialogues that I became them or they became me...and sometimes I felt like they really had minds of their own. This story has gone a completely different route from my original plot, but I think it all worked out in the end. I was satisfied with the conclusion, and I can only hope that you are, too.

Thank you so much for the overwhelming support! I never thought that I would have readers for this little work of fiction of mine. It was a hobby; done in my spare time. Updates were more frequent in the beginning (sometimes even twice a day!), but there was a time that I hit the proverbial ceiling and had a massive case of writer's block. Thank you for not letting go, for making kulit to update.

And now we are here. The end of our journey with Jake and Beth. Thank you for spending a couple minutes of your day to read the updates or to vote and comment. To all my readers, vocal and silent, thank you so much! I can never say it enough, I appreciate all of you! I won't name names individually, just know that each and every one of you are dear to me. You all definitely had a hand in inspiring me to finish.

To borrow Sarah Geronimo's famous closing words on her show 'Sarah G. Live', "Forever is not enough para pasalamatan kayong lahat!"