Part 30 ~ Don't Let Me Go

Anika's Point Of View ~

My heart so full. My dreams, my wishes and more than anything, my longing for Michael is right now, being attended to. It's also my cries for him that were so frequent for so long . . have now ceased. Because I have him with me, finally. My body connected with his once again after years of starvation. 

But that was my doing. 

All of it. My suffering - it was all me. I broke my own heart, I guess you could say. But it's Michael's suffering, the breaking of his heart that hurts me the most. I was so affected that I couldn't even imagine what he was going through. What I put him through. And I hate myself for that. As I said to Michael, I payed for it everyday. But I had to leave. I had to. I couldn't stay. I wouldn't have been able to face it. I saw Michael with Katie . . and they were holding hands. It really hurt me. 

So, I left town. 

And afterwards, I did my best to move on from Michael. I did my best to just . . forget. In a way you do move on. You move on . . but you never forget. Michael told me he didn't know I saw. He didn't see me. But he says nothing happened with him and Katie. He said to me, after that night, he told Katie goodnight and that was it. 

Do I believe him? Of course. 

Michael remembered. Well, how can he not? I wanted to talk to him about it. But I didn't know how. I didn't know where to start. When was there a right time to bring all of that back up again? Is there ever? I told Michael my regrets and the look on his face on the mention of it . . but at the time, it was the right thing. I was so young. We both were. How could we have possibly raised a child? But my biggest regret was leaving town. That is all it took. To me, that was Michael expressing that he was relieved to hear that. He kissed me . . the way he did. It was so slow, so passionate. 

But that was hours ago now. 

Heavy breathing. Vision blurry. Bodies sweating. My arms around Michael's neck with his hands upon my hips. The feeling of his skin . . the smell. The sound of his voice, all of it. So overwhelming, so fucking intoxicating this man is. I have my head raised and I feel Michael's lips attach to my neck, my damp skin there. It sends shivers up my spine. I softly move up and down on him. The feeling is indescribable as I feel his tip hit my sweet spot over and over again. My eyes barely open. Fuck. This is incredible. But as we face each other, I want to look at him. I'm sitting on him, straddling his waist. My legs bent at the knees. I look down into his eyes as I continue to move on him. Michael does the very same. The sparkle is there . . always. I place my hand on the side of his neck. Our lips hovered over one another's once more, our noses touching. 

"Don't let me go, Michael

"Don't let me go, Michael . . " 

I whisper breathlessly. His hold has changed. Still soft, yet strong. His eyes sparkle, of course but wow . . what a dark look in them too. A display of lust and so much love. Wow. It's the way I feel about Michael. I can't seem to describe. It's hard to explain. I feel one arm of his snake around my lower back, Michael swings me so that I'm on the other side of the bed, where he was just before. I lay on my back now. Head at the top of the bed, headboard right above me. Michael's on top of me. My legs open, spread for him and on either side of his body. I feel my heart pounding . . I feel so sexy. So ready for more.