xxiiv.

Day four

Day four.

"November twelve, my birthday's November twelve. What's something you'd want to do?"

"What do you guys do? Those picnics in a park? That sounds interesting, what's something you'd want to do?"

"Get back to kickboxing- or actually stargazing. Actually yeah, stargazing, I've done it before but only as a kid, you know those camping trips with your parents."

"I don't have any."

"Right- right, well I mean," she shrugged. "Ajak could count?"

"We weren't born-"

"Weren't born, right," Freya chuckled, merely shaking her head. "Wouldn't Ajak be your mother?"

"Mother figure, now hold still," Druig told her in total concentration.

A blunt expression started to seep into the former's face. "I don't get why you'd want to braid my hair."

Druig scoffed at this. "Just let me have this, yeah? I'm trying here," he countered, a scoff escaping his lips. He tried to coil each strand together, eyebrows furrowed together though Freya sat unfazed, book in her hand in an unbothered manner. She flipped to the next page, merely rolling her eyes.

"Each to their own, now, back to questions, where did you get this book copy?"

"If you find it interesting, you could have it." Druig continued to braid through her hair, messing up only a bit. In slight frustration he untangled it once more, starting from the beginning once more. "I've got loads more anyways."

"You're being serious?"

"No doubt about that."

A huge smile spreads across Freya's face, effortlessly thankful for the offer. "If it's not much of a bother of course."

"Not at all," Druig replied. "Now for the love of Arishem please hold still, I'm trying to get it right."

"Fine fine fine."

-

"It's their wedding anniversary tomorrow," inquired Freya, sitting on the already messy bed of her sister, watching the older one pick an outfit mindlessly. "I was thinking lunch, we could take them out for lunch."

"What was that?"

"I said I was thinking if we should go take them out for lunch."

She watched as Stephanie froze, a sigh escaping her as the older's hands fell to her sides. "You know I really did forget it was their anniversary," she said, spinning around to face Freya, hands on her hips with a huff out of disappointment.

"So yes to lunch?"

"I'll see to it."

"If you say so... We can't miss it again so-"