19

Columbus, Ohio

Ashley stood on the pavement, impatiently waiting for Hank and Dawn to arrive. Ashley pulled out her phone to call them just as the wheels of her Jeep skidded in front of her. "Get in" said none other than Hank.

"Took you long enough" Ashley said, climbing in the back seat. "What the fuck?!" Ashley asked as Hank peeled off.

"What?" Jason asked her, folding his arms.

"Who's idea was it to bring him?" Ashley asked, looking between Hank and Dawn.

"We needed a failsafe if you didn't show up" Dawn reasoned calmly.

"Fine" Ashley said, looking at the scenery around them. Ashley knew the drive would be quiet as everyone settled into their seats and Ashley pulled out her phone. She chewed her lip as she stared down. "How did you wake up?" Ashley asked quietly. 

"What?" Dawn asked, turning to her. 

"How did you wake up? The doctors didn't think you ever would" Ashley asked her. 

"Rachel managed to wake me up from wherever she is" Dawn told her. "Take the next exit here and follow it. I'll tell you what to do next" Dawn told Hank and grabbed his hand.  She saw her squeeze his hand and the feeling in Ashley's stomach got tighter.

♠♠♠

When the four had pulled up, Ashley immediately spotted Kory and Donna. "Double D's reunite!" Ashley squealed, getting out of the vehicle quickly. "Donna!" Ashley yelled and ran up to the older woman, enveloping her in a hug. "It's been so long" Ashley told her. 

"Too long" She agreed and the two released each other. 

"Hey, don't stop on my account. I like where that was heading" Jason said as he walked toward the group with his arms outstretched and his entire ego shining through. 

"Jason?" Kory looking at him. 

"That's right the goddamn calvary has arrived" He said proudly, looking around. 

"What the fuck is that and why is it wearing Dick's suit?" Donna asked in confusion. 

"He thinks he's the new Robin" Ashley and Hank said at the same time and Ashley rolled her eyes. "He's fucking annoying" Ashley and Hank continued. They both high-fived and Jason looked at him in offense. 

"Assholes" Jason muttered

"Who's your friend?" Dawn asked, looking at Kory. 

"Um, Hank, Dawn this is Kory Anders" Donna introduced. "She's an alien" Donna added awkwardly. Kory gave her an offended look and raised her eyebrow. "What? It's true" Donna shrugged. 

"You could've said it with a little more love" Kory told Donna. "I wish we were meeting under better circumstances" Kory told them. 

"Wait why are you guys here?" Donna asked. 

"Rachel got inside of our head at the hospital" Hank began before being interrupted by Dawn. 

"I think she woke me up from my coma and then I called in Ashley" Dawn told her. "She's in there isn't she?" Dawn asked solemly. Ashley walked up to the barrier and poked it before slapping it. 

"Let me in you rank ass bitch!" Ashley yelled as she continuously hit the barrier. 

"We're gonna be here for a while" Donna muttered and massaged her temple. 

"Piss off whoever is controlling, their emotions become unstable, and voila" Ashley said as if it was obvious. "Open sesame" Ashley said and started screaming more insults.