18

Star City, Oregon

"Hell yeah!" Ashley said the five twenty-seven-year-olds sliced open their white claws with pocket knives and began shotgunning the alcoholic beverage. 

"These are weak as hell" Jade said, eyeing her can disappointedly before throwing it in the trash. 

"Gotta start with something" Ashley shrugged. 

"I feel like a teenager" Roy said, eyeing the five's white claw cans. 

"Says the man who got a ball stuck between two pipes and bought another ball and repeatedly threw the new ball at the old ball until I climbed up and removed it because you cant throw balls for shit" Ashley reminded him, and the red-haired man frowned. 

"I hate you sometimes" Roy told her. 

"Nonsense, I'm unhateable" Ashley said before grinning wildly. "If we aren't having any fun here, I say we go beat up Manta" Ashley offered, sitting down on the couch while everyone began discussing what to do. 

"You should rent out a trampoline house" Wally said. 

"Huh?" Ashley asked him. 

"Come on, Forbes said you're only a couple billion off from being a trillionaire. Rent out a trampoline house"Wally practically begged. 

"Why do you have to bring that up?" Ashley asked with an eye roll. "And actually I think I crossed the line already, I'll have to read over the paperwork since that article is like two years old" Ashley mused. 

"Nobody's going to be happy with that" Jade said with a smirk. 

"I'm from an American Dynasty, of course I'm stuck with this" Ashley said with a sigh. "Did anyone get my wallet from Dinah before we left the Estate?" Ashley asked. Wally zipped around the room and quickly handed the woman her wallet as he bounced excitedly. 

"No ever call me a child again, this is all him" Ashley said as lifted her foot and put it in Wally's face. 

"Dude that's gross, we're not seventeen" Wally complained. 

"It's been a whole decade since then" Roy said with a snort as he took a seat beside Jade. 

"Thank's for aging literally all of us" Zatanna said, laying her head on Ashley's shoulder. 

"You're so quiet these days" Ashley said sadly as she bent the arm Zatanna was laying and patted the side of her face. 

"I'm old and tired" Zatanna said dramatically. 

"If you're old and tired, what am I?" Ashley asked rhetorically since both women were the same age. 

"Old, tired and dramatic" Zatanna said matter-of-factly. 

"Dammit" Ashley cursed before calling a well-rated trampoline park. When no one picked up she looked confused before checking the time. "They're closed" Ashley said with a snort. 

"What?" Wally asked. 

"It's 3 a.m." Ashley said and pointed to the outside. 

"Doesn't feel like it" Wally said. 

"That's because we were out all night" Ashley said, and afterward her phone pinged. It was a text from Dick, which she opened. 'NYC with Donna, how's SC?' His text read. Ashley smiled and replied. 'Fine. I thought Clark was going to have Jade arrested during the bust' Ashley replied. 

"Who's taking you from us?" Roy asked as he snapped his fingers at her. 

"No one's taking me from you. I'm surrounded by a magician, an assassin and two sidekicks" Ashley pointed out.