Part 2

*slight nsfw warning here!!*

Foolish opened his eyes to a bright morning sun shining on his face. He sat up and observed the unfamiliar setting. He looked to his left.

"Punz", thought Foolish. He remembered now. Twitch rivals. Punz. Their shared hotel.

Foolish leaned over to check his phone that was charging on their shared nightstand.

7:22 a.m.

This meant that the two boys had about 3 and a half hours until they had to be at the twitch rivals event. Foolish looked over at Punz again, still sleeping peacefully under the hotel's white sheets. Foolish couldn't help but smile. He noticed his prolonged stare and quickly shook his head, and started scrolling on his phone.

                  ~An hour and a half later~

Foolish didn't want to wake Punz up from his peaceful slumber, but he had to. After walking quietly over to Punz's bed, Foolish gently nudged the sleeping man awake.

"Hey Punz, it's time take to wake up! Can't be late for twitch rivals!", Foolish chirped in an eager yet gentle voice for the newly awoken man.

Punz slowly looked up at Foolish, blinking his eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room.

"Oh hey, what time is it?", Punz asked while reaching for his phone.

"It's a little after 9. I wanted to let you sleep some you know", Foolish told Punz with a shy yet goofy smile.

"Ah alright. When did you wake up?."

"I think it was a bit before 7:30? I dunno hah", Foolish answered. Punz looked slightly guilty with a small frown forming on his face.

"I'm sorry man you could've woken me up, I wouldn't have minded." Foolish shook his head dismissively. "It's cool dude!".

Punz got dressed and ready to head out with an already dressed and ready Foolish. They now had 30 minutes to get to the event, which was plenty of time. In Punz's car, they drove.

                        ~At Twitch Rivals~

The duo had arrived at the event and greeted all of their friends that they've only ever talked to over a discord call or chat. The place was huge, and had all kinds of things set up. Computers lined up next to each other for the challenges, obstacle courses set up and more.

"Woah man look at all of this, it's crazy!", Foolish told Punz excitedly. Punz side-eyed Foolish and gave a small smirk. He could see the excitement in Foolish's big brown eyes. He couldn't seem to look away for longer than expected.

"Earth to Punz? Hellooooo?", Foolish waved a hand in front of Punz's face.

"O-oh sorry what?", Punz recovered.

"I said, what do you think they'll have us play first?", Foolish smiled a big goofy smile to the slightly taller man.

"Hm. Dunno."

Just then, a lady with a microphone spoke up.

"Welcome everyone to Twitch Rivals! We are so glad to have you here! As many of you know..." Foolish began to tune out the lady. She was talking a LOT. He decided to look around the room discreetly.

"Hm. I wonder when we'll be playing Minecraft. Probably later on honestly. The obstacle course should be lots of fun. I was pretty good at those as a kid. I wonder-."

His thought was abruptly cut off from a slightly angry punz flicking the side of Foolish's head.

"Ouch! Heyy..." Foolish pouted.