Part 15

"Are you fucking dumb?", Sapnap half yelled at Punz.

"No! I-I just didn't want-"

"What? You've already lost the person you love more than anyone, so what fucking bullshit are you gonna come up with to save yourself?"

"Just...", Punz began. He knew Foolish was the love of his life, of course he did. He thought about him every second of everyday for the past 3 weeks. He'd finally had the courage to tell Sapnap about how he broke things off with Foolish. However, he didn't tell him about the photos and his true feelings behind the matter.

"You know.. even after I'd said all that I said to him, he still cared for me. He kissed my hand after I'd hurt it. Even after everything. I just don't get how he can still be so loving towards me. I...", Punz trailed off until he spoke up once more.

"I just couldn't do it, alright? I'm a weak bitch that's what. I couldn't be strong enough for him... he deserves so much better than me. Someone that won't run away from the situation like I did. Someone who won't hurt him like the countless times I have. I'm a fucking coward Sapnap, a fucking coward. God it was the biggest mistake of my life. I love him and I want to tell him that but who knows how many times I'll just hurt him again? Why do I screw everything up? That's why he deserves better than me. I fucking hate it but it's true."

Sapnap stared at Punz in silence for a moment.

"What happened? Why did things end this way?" Sapnap said, void of any emotion.

Punz was pacing around his room and Sapnap leaned against the wall. Once he heard Sapnap's questions, he paused and walked slowly over to his bed to sit down.

"Do you remember Lillian?"

"Crazy psycho bitch who's creepily in love with you? Yeah."

"...she was at the same club Foolish and I were in."

"What? What the fuck dude?!", Sapnap interrupted.

"I know, I know. Just wait. She took pictures of me and Foolish... dancing together. It was pretty racy too."

"That's it, get a restraining order on that bitch."

"You know I'm planning on it. But anyway, I saw the flashes being directed at us when we were about to kiss and so I ran to the bathroom because I got scared and nervous as hell. I came out and she was standing there threatening to spread them everywhere and 'out me' to everyone."

"Woah, dude. I'm sorry about that...", Sapnap said as he stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked at Punz with concerned eyes.

"Yeah... I kinda freaked out. She said she wouldn't leak the pictures as long as I ended things with Foolish..."

Sapnap stood there with a strange expression on his face.

"What?", Punz asked.

"..so you just gave up then?"

"Well I mean... kinda"

"That's not you at all. There's no way. Tell me the full truth."

"Ugh... okay I just.. Sapnap I'm terrified. I wasn't ready. I love him of course I fucking do.. but I panicked. What'll happen to my life? My parents and my friends, what'll they think? What if everyone hates me and thinks I'm disgusting? I've never told anyone except for you, Foolish, Hannah and Tina about this. I feel like I'll be hated and judged I can't do it Sapnap I just can't I don't want things to be this way I-"

"Hey, hey! Calm down man... calm down", Sapnap said as he walked closer to his friend.

Punz glanced up at him and back down to the floor. He took a deep breath.