Part 14

Tw: angst and some homophobia :CC

A couple days later, fans began to simmer down a bit. Though, some were still beaming about Punz and Foolish apparently being on a first name basis with each other.

To get their minds off of things, and for the last whole day they would be together in person, they went to a club Punz heard good things about. The two wanted to let loose and have fun tonight. They wanted to be themselves and enjoy each other's company for one last night.

It was 9 p.m. as they walked along the sidewalk. Their hands brushed against each other and neither boy did anything to stop it.

"I'm gonna make sure to call a cab or something so we make it home alright. That good with you?", Punz asked Foolish who was to his right.

"Yeah! That's fine man. Oh how sweet of you to care", Foolish replied in an overly dramatic manner. Punz smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Anything for you."

The two walked up to two big glass doors with purples and pinks flashing through them. A man in a full black suit with dark sunglasses stood next to the entrance with his arms folded.

"Huh. It really is just like a movie scene", Foolish thought to himself as he eyed the tall man.

"ID's?", asked the man.

The two boys pulled out their ID's and the man curtly nodded his head in approval. He went back to watching the streets for any more people when the two headed inside.

They were greeted with blasting music in their ears, along with hot bodies jumping and dancing all around them. Foolish almost immediately headed for the bar and Punz followed.

"To us!", Foolish said as he clinked his glass against Punz's smaller glass.

"You're not gonna drink more than that?" Foolish laughed, partly yelling over the loud music.

"I still wanna make sure we get home safe!", Punz yelled back.

Foolish only smiled lovingly at the man and looked towards the dance floor.

"Come on!", he yelled as he grabbed Punz's hand and dragged him to his feet.

"I dunno...", Punz said with a slight nervous smirk.

Foolish's face dropped a bit as he stood still in front of Punz.

The blonde couldn't say no to that face.

"Fine, fine.. I give in", Punz said with a smile.

Foolish quickly regained his excitement and lead Punz to the dance floor.

The two danced together in a very suspicious manner, but they didn't care. They doubted anyone who knew them would be there, they should take a chance every now and then. They just wanted to be happy.

The taller man held Foolish's hips as the brunette danced against him. He thought he saw a bright white flash out of the corner of his eye, but decided to ignore it and assumed it was one of the flashing lights that decorated the club.

Foolish turned to face Punz and ran his fingers through his hair. Flash. He put his hand on Punz's chest and gripped his shirt. Flash. Foolish pulled him in to kiss his jaw. Flash.

Punz still thought nothing of it and leaned in to kiss Foolish's lips, until his eyes randomly caught a glimpse of a bright camera flash pointed directly at the two. His eyes widened and Foolish noticed and pulled away.

"What's wrong?", he asked worriedly.

"Someone... I think someone's taking pictures of us."

"What?!", Foolish exclaimed as he jerked his head around in every direction trying to find the source Punz was talking about.