Part 10

*slight nsfw warning*

It had been a week and a half since the two boys had last seen each other at the airport. They had brief interactions with each other on streams, but they hadn't talked otherwise. Punz would brag about what happened at Twitch Rivals, and fans assumed it was a joke. But Foolish knew the truth behind it all. He figured it was better to joke about it rather than never speak of it at all.

Foolish was with his family one day when he saw he was tagged on Twitter the day before. He didn't think anything of it, but he saw that it was a clip of Punz from his most recent stream. He quickly clicked the link and what he saw surprised him.

"Is that... my sweatshirt?", he thought to himself.

He continued listening to the clip as Punz openly said that it was Foolish's sweatshirt that he was wearing.

Foolish put his phone down and quickly made his way to his room. He searched through his duffle bag looking for the sweatshirt. As he suspected, it wasn't there.

Foolish went back to the kitchen where he left his phone and watched the clip again. Seeing Punz wearing his sweatshirt gave him butterflies, but he was surprised at how bold he was. Foolish decided from this that he would stream in a bit, and admittedly he hoped that Punz would join.

He was set up and online in no time and as he expected, his chat was going crazy about how Punz wore his sweatshirt on stream. He pretended to be unaware of the little event that had occurred to see his chat's reaction.

He streamed for a couple hours until someone joined him in call. A voice that was music to his ears spoke up.

"Punz!" Foolish said enthusiastically, hiding his nervousness.

"Hellooo", he answered.

They chatted for a bit and Punz asked to play league, which Foolish gladly agreed to.

"I'm taking off my sweatshirt, getting serious", Punz said.

Foolish paused for a moment and then said with a slight smile, "was it my sweatshirt?".

"..no but uhm-", he had a slight shake in his voice that Foolish could hear. Probably from slight embarrassment, but he could hear a smile.

"Chat was telling me haha", he laughed shyly.

"Yeah I actually wore it on stream the other day."

"I know! I was surprised that you were already wearing it so soon. I didn't even know I forgot it."

"Well I mean I obviously washed it before", Punz said quickly, even though he was lying. Foolish didn't know why, but it slightly lowered his spirits.

"Oh did you? That's fair that's fair", he said looking down and smiling. He thought about why he had forgotten his sweatshirt at the hotel. How Punz took it off of him in their shared lust. The love he felt for the man. It reminded him of just how much he missed him.

He snapped out of it and spoke again.

"I should've taken one of your hoodies", he laughed.

"No because I wouldn't just forget one of my hoodies, how do you even do that?", Punz said light heartedly with a smile.

"Haha well was it cozy? Did ya like it?", Foolish asked with more knowledge than anyone could've guessed.

"I do, it's really nice actually."

"That's good! It was my favorite, I can't believe I forgot it."

"Well, now it's my favorite", Punz said in a low and raspy voice.