Part 13

//Nsfw warning//

A few days had passed and the two boys finally decided to post pictures of them together on Twitter and other social media. Everyone was shocked and excited about their meetup, and looked forward to the content they would make together.

The two went out in public a bunch more, and as they expected they were recognized and were happy to take pictures with fans.

Punz and Foolish walked along a sidewalk leading to a beach after Punz parked his car.

"I've never really been to the beach in February. It's always too cold."

"Well, you have now", Punz told Foolish as they walked down the sandy path.

Punz was holding a bag with towels, snacks, sunscreen and sun tanning lotion that Foolish insisted on bringing.

They walked to a slightly more isolated area of the beach and laid their towels down. Foolish flopped down on his towel and Punz set his own towel down next to him, laying down and propping himself up with his elbow. They laid in the sun chatting about anything everything for a few minutes.

"You think I could beat you in a swimming contest?", Foolish asked nonchalantly.

"Pft, fuck no."

Foolish sat up and turned his head at this.

"I'll take that as a challenge", he said as he began pointing at something in the distance, "first one to that buoy wins."

Foolish didn't give Punz a proper warning and immediately took off. As he was running, he threw off his shirt not caring where it went.

"Hey! Not fair!", Punz yelled after him as he threw his own shirt off and ran to catch up to the quick brunette.

Foolish was swimming at a persistent pace, and Punz was desperately trying to catch up.

As Foolish neared the buoy, Punz was close to Foolish's ankles and grabbed one, pulling Foolish to him.

"You cheater! That's so not fair!", Foolish yelled with a smile on his face.

"Says the one who cheated first!", Punz said with a smirk. They play fought in the water and Punz tackled Foolish.

As they quickly resurfaced, Foolish repeatedly splashed water at Punz's face and laughed like a child. The older of the two grabbed Foolish's wrists and pulled him closer. Now they were standing almost neck deep in the water looking at each other, centimeters apart.

Punz smiled and put his hand on Foolish's cheek. He pulled him in even closer and Foolish wrapped his arms around Punz's neck. He dipped the brunette down and kissed him as they both submerged under the water.

Once they popped back up, Foolish wrapped his legs around Punz's waist as he held him.

"Wow, you really are cheesy", Foolish giggled.

"Only for you", Punz smiled back. "Nice abs by the way."

Foolish bursted out laughing at the sudden change in tone.

"Thanks. I totally won though, just to be clear."

"Yeah yeah, muscly athletic freak" Punz said jokingly, rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"But you like my muscles", Foolish said cockily.

"Fuck yeah I do", Punz replied.

Foolish blushed and shook his head, not expecting Punz to say what he did. He combed his fingers through his now messed up, wet hair.

Punz looked at Foolish with a smirk and bent his head down to Foolish's neck. He sucked and nibbled which caused Foolish to gasp.

"P-Punz we're literally in public...", Foolish whispered as his breathing started to get heavier.