Part 6

*Tw: indications of a panic attack later on*

Sometime during the night, a drunken Punz found his way back to their hotel room and went to sleep.

Foolish woke up first, which seemed to be the norm, and browsed through his phone.

The pair didn't have anything to do today, because although they won a challenge yesterday, they didn't qualify for the third day of Twitch Rivals. Foolish wasn't too upset about it though, he'd had fun and was proud of himself for winning a few things. Plus, today he was supposed to hang out with his friends before they were to all leave.

Around 30 minutes later, Foolish heard shuffling to his left. He assumed Punz was waking up and he kept his eyes glued to his phone.

"Mh... hey", Punz grunted and said this hesitantly and sleepily.

"Mornin", Foolish replied.

"Hey listen I-"

"Hannah invited us to go gambling and stuff and then to eat after, wanna go?", Foolish cut Punz off.

"Ah, yeah of course", he said.

"Great", concluded Foolish. He stood up from his bed and headed for his bag to get a change of clothes. Punz used this opportunity to quickly get up from his bed as well and walk over to Foolish.

"Hey Foolish, I just wanted to-"

"Punz stop" said Foolish, immediately turning his gaze to the man standing beside him. "Let's just forget anything ever happened, anything and everything. I want to enjoy this last day with everyone.. please", he said with a look of desperation mixed with despair.

Punz stood there in disappointment, but he nodded his head and watched his friend walk towards the bathroom and shut the door. How the fuck did he mess up this badly?

He opened his suitcase and also changed into a new pair of clothes. He waited for Foolish until he walked out of the bathroom.

"You ready to go?", Punz asked.

"Yep", was the only answer he received.

With that, Punz grabbed his keys and the two made their way to his car.

~

When the two arrived at the casino, it was a little past noon. They met up with their friends and had a great time.

Punz and Foolish had been obviously distant recently, and their friends noticed.

After about two hours of the awkward silence between the two, Tina finally pulled Foolish away to talk in private and Hannah did the same with Punz.

-

"Hey Foolish, is everything okay between you and Punz? You guys are never like this. You're always joking and laughing with each other...", asked Tina worriedly.

Foolish looked back at her in surprise. Had they really been so obvious that they had their friends worried?

"No, yeah we're good, we're good..", Foolish trailed off and glanced away.

"Well that's a lie", Tina said in kind disagreement with a sad smile. "I knew something was wrong yesterday when you ran passed me."

"It's really nothing Tina. Nothing I can't handle."

"Really? It doesn't seem like that's the case here."

Foolish sighed in defeat and said, "we just had a bit of a fight I guess you could say... that's all."