Part 12

The week would've felt like the slowest week ever to Foolish if he hadn't spent most of the time talking to Punz. He'd told his family about how he would be away for a couple weeks and as he expected, they were totally fine with it. Eager even.

Foolish was sitting in his seat on the plane as it began to descend down to Florida. He was a nervous wreck, but he was excited at the same time.

The plane landed and the flight attendant announced that everyone could exit. Foolish winded up getting stuck at the very back of the group, of course.

Once he was finally able to get off of the plane, he walked into the airport to quickly grab his luggage. He jogged through the huge crowd of people, looking around for the slightly taller man. His eyes were frantic looking from person to person.

"Hey!", Foolish heard a familiar voice call.

His head spun in the direction he thought he heard the voice come from. There he was, standing in Foolish's dark blue sweatshirt. His perfect, piercing blue eyes staring into his dark brown ones.

Foolish began to run through the crowd, his eyes never leaving Punz's. He reached the man and immediately threw his luggage down and jumped onto him, wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck in a tight embrace. Punz hugged him back with the same energy.

They stayed there in that position for a few more seconds before Foolish let go and Punz set him down. Even so, they didn't move an inch apart from each other.

Foolish's hands were still wrapped around Punz's neck and Punz's hands cradled both sides of Foolish's face. The boys had tears in their eyes as they looked at each other.

"Hey...", Punz said in a small whisper. He rubbed his thumb along Foolish's cheek in an adoring manner.

"Hi" Foolish said in a small whisper as well, a relieved smile washing upon his face.

The last time the boys were in an airport like this together, the circumstances were the exact opposite.

Punz pulled Foolish into another hug, supporting the back of his head and his other arm around Foolish's waist.

After a few more seconds, they pulled back. Punz held Foolish, and looked at him.

"You ready to go?", Punz asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready", Foolish answered nodding his head.

Punz picked up Foolish's bags before the other could even think about it and started walking.

Foolish watched him go and smiled, shaking his head. "What a dork."

                       ~20 minutes later~

Punz parked his car outside of his house and proceeded to get Foolish's luggage out the back.

"I can help you know", Foolish offered to Punz.

"Nope", he answered.

"Awe look at you. What a big, strong man", Foolish chuckled at his own joke.

After he closed the car door, Punz walked over to Foolish and leaned into his ear.

"Strong enough to hold you down. I know that from experience", he said and walked towards his front door.

Foolish's eyes went wide as he stood in his same spot watching as Punz unlocked the door.

"You coming?"

"Oh, yeah! Yeah I'm coming.."

Foolish walked in and Punz shut the door behind them.