Chapter 7: Mrs. Marcos

We got back to Manila after our civil wedding in Baguio to further plan out our Church wedding. Pinaayoa ko narin ang mansion na pagtitirhan namin sa San Juan, everything is in order. The wedding will be at Pro Cathedral of San Miguel in Manila. Thanks to our great President Ramon Magsaysay for sponsoring our wedding. The reception will be held at the Malacañang Palace with 16,000 guests, all expenses paid. It will be the wedding of the year.

Days passed so quickly, suddenly it’s my wedding day. I can’t believe to marry the one and only Ms. Imelda Remedios Visitacion Trinidad Romualdez soon to be Mrs. Marcos, the first Lady of the Philippines. I’ve already planned out everything, after our wedding I’ll be on leave for months for our honeymoon tour around the world.

I’m standing here in front of the altar, getting so nervous, who wouldn’t be? Mas malala pa nerbyos ko dito kesa pag aatake ko sa budget hearings sa congress. Who would believe that after 11 days of constantly asking her to marry me eh, she’ll actually marry me? (Pogi kana nyern?) Darating kaya siya?

“Ferdinand, bat parang nininerbyos ka?” tanong ni Julio na bestman ko. I just smiled at him at tumingin uli sa ointuan ng simbahan. Bat ang tagal pumasok, di kaya tumakbo na yun?

“Ferdinand, wag ka mag alala, kinasal naman na kayo. Susulpot , tsaka pwede ba ako sumama sa Honeymoon nyo, kahit 3rd wheel lang ako .” Ani ni Julio tarantado.

“Manahimik ka Julio dinka kasali!” after minutes of anticipation, the door opened And there she is wearing her white Trahe de Boda, her hair was was tied perfectly with her veil covering her face. Wearing that perfectly shy smile while looking at me, her eyes shines glamorously, suddenly my heart keeps pounding faster as she’s nearing to the altar. She’s so perfect.

The ceremony went on, we say our vows to each other, the I do's And then FINALLY!!!!

Father said, “I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU, HUSBAND AND WIFE, YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!” nakangiti akong humarap sa kanya at inagat ko ang veil sa mukha niyat hinalikan ko nang napakadiin. I’ve been waiting for this moment!

(Happy kana ha Ferdinand?)
After the kiss sa saya ko tumaas Adrenaline ko at binuhat ko siya. She then whispered to my ear, “you don’t have to carry me Sweetheart, baka mapagod ka?” at kinilabutan naman ako sa ginawa nya.

“no, it’s okay, I can carry you here to our bedroom, of you want?” biro ko sa kanya. Hinampas naman nya ako sa dibdib ko at tumawa nalang kamig dalawa habang buhat buhat ko siya papunta sa sasakyan to our reception sa Malacañang, care of President Magsaysay.

After all the greetings and the cheers to the newly wed couple Mr. And Mrs. Marcos. Both of them thank the guests and principal sponsors and went to San Juan Mansion to rest and prepare themselves for their honeymoon tour around the world the next morning. It’s only 4pm im the afternoon, both of them were exhausted from the party and from preparing, so they tidied up and snuggled then fell asleep…

( PAALALA LANG PO: ANG MABABANG PARTE NG KABANTANG ETO PO AY RATED SPG, KUNG IKAW AY UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, PLEASE SKIP THIS PART, THIS ISN’T FOR YOU YET. PATAWARIN NAWA AKO NG PANGINOON SA AKING ISUSULAT SA MGA KABANATA NA ITO, GABAYAN NYO PO ANG AKING KALULUHA MAPARIWARA. HAHAHHAA GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!)

Both of them snuggled up close, feeling each others warmth, Ferdinand woke up first saw looked at Imelda, her head is on his shoulder sleeping peacefully. He brushed her hair gently reassuringly to not wake her up and watch her face intently. He then slowly kiss Imelda’s forehead which woke her up from her nap.

“I’m sorry to wake you up sweetheart, I did not intend to woke you up.” Ferdinand said worriedly.

“Its okay sweetheart, what time is it na ba?” she asked.

“Its already 7pm, you are you hungry na?”

“No I’m not, I want to lay in your arms a little bit.” She then snuggled back to him, her head still on his shoulder. Both lying down in their bed.

“sweetheart?” malumanay na tawag ni Ferdinand.

“yes, sweetheart” Imelda looked at Ferdinand, then felt his body slowly warming up.

They looked at each other’s eyes intently for a moment, Ferdinand then look at Imelda adorably, tracing every detail of her face with his hand, suddenly he felt the urge to kiss her, he slowly trace her finger down to  her chin and without cutting their gaze he slowly leans forward for a kiss. Imelda closed her eyes, and Ferdinand kissed Imelda gently and teasingly, softly biting her her lower lips to her upper  back to her lower lip, waiting for her to give in. His hand then started to touch her back gently and softly making her moan while making out. Imelda then give herself in, she responded to Ferdinand’s kisses more intently which make them both hot, Imelda started to slid her hand under Ferdinand’s shirt touching his Chests, which made her smile and more turned on, slowly down to his abs, that is so firm, down to his lower abdomen, brushing it gently down to his manhood…

*Thug thug*

Suddenly, may kumatok sa kanilang kwarto at nagulat ang dalawa.

“What is it?!” galit at iritadong sigaw ni Ferdinand, natawa naman si Imelda sa reaction ng asawa.

“Ferdinand, Imelda, aren’t you hungry? Luto na ang pagkain sa baba at kumain na kayong dalawa.” Tugon ng Ina ni Ferdinand sa dalawa.

“Okay mommy, we’ll be right there, kakagising lang din namin.” Sabi ko nalang sa aking ina. Tumingin ulit ako kay Imelda at parehas nalang kaming natawa sa nangyari. Nagbihis nalang kami at bumaba na sa baba,
(at nung naka baba ma na kami sa baba, on the ground. Charot.) at sumabay na kaming kumain sa kanila.

To be continued…

Nairaos rin onti...