Chapter 8: HONEYMOANING

The newly wed couple went all over the world for their honeymoon. After a year of touring around, before they go back to San Juan, they stopped at their Mansion in Baguio for a quick visit. Ferdinand and Imelda went golfing with their friends and enjoying the view, they went running around the golf course like teenagers that are so inlove with each other.

Imelda got tired and told Ferdinand that she'll go back to the mansion to rest, which Ferdinand agreed she went home and Ferdinand stayed at the golf course cause he has a meeting with a fellow congressman.

Imelda arrived at the mansion and went straight to their bedroom, she wandered her eyes on the room and was so amazed by the design, It was furnished with white French provincial furniture, including a King sized white bed, with a fire place on to warm up the room. And down on each side of the doorway were closets that is full of sweaters and dresses. She took book at their mini library and sat on a couch near the fire place. Imelda suddenly got tired and fell asleep on the couch, she was fast asleep when Ferdie came in with a cup of tea.

Ferdie took the book out of Imeldas stomach and place it on the coffee table near her, he then took a blanket and kissed her on the forehead. Ferdinand then leaned over the back of the other couch and watched Imelda sleeping peacefully. The curtains by the windows are opened and the sun is starting to set. Imelda must've feel the intensity and woke up. Imelda opened her eyes and saw Ferdinand smiling at her while sipping a cup of tea that makes her fall even deeper to him. He wore his white knitted sweater with mint colored turtle neck, his arms were thrown at the head of the couch while the other hand is holding the cup of tea.

(Pov muna tayo ni mami meldy.)

"You know what Ferdinand, you're the best looking man I have ever saw in my life." Sincere kong sinabi sa kanya, ay ka gwapo ba ining ka lalaki, Isa man lamang Ferdinand Marcos ang asawa ko?

"Thank you sweetheart." Tumayo naman siya papunta sa akin Sabay halik sa aking lips.

"I did not bother to wake you up cause you we're sleeping peacefully, I could've carried you to bed but that would wake you up so I just watch you sleep." Sabi nya sa akin at bumalik ng upo sa couch. Bat ba inlove na inlove tong lalaking ito sa akin?

"Kanina ka pa ba nakauwi sweetheart, aren't you hungry?" tanong ko. Sabay lakad palapit sa kanya. Tumabi ako sa kanya at nagpapalambing sa kanya. I wrapped my arms around his waist at leaned over to his chest yung paa ko naka kandong sa paa nya. Sarap kasi tumambay sa chest ni Ferdie. Bat parang kinakabahan to? He put his arms above my hair and played with it, his other hand was just laying on my legs. He was telling me about how he's meeting went kanina. After our lambingan moments, nagutom na kami and we went down to cook and eat dinner. Nagpahinga muna kami before we went back to our room to rest.

(BABALA ULIT, SPG NA NAMAN PO TAYO DITO, BAWAL MGA 18 YRS OLD PABABA! ARAL MUNA KAYO HA, WAG PURO LANDI, BAKA BABABA GRADES NYO ON THE GROUND. ✌🏼)

Ferdinand went straight to the shower room to freshen up, habang si Imelda naman ay nag aayos ng kanilang damit pangtulog. After a few minutes Ferdinand got out from their shower room, wearing only his white bathrobe slightly opened causing Imelda to see his masculine chest, his hair still damp from the shower and a towel around his neck.

"Sweetheart, tapos nako maligo." Sabi niya kay Imelda. Napansin namannni Ferdinand na nakatitig lang si Imelda sa kanya. He gave her a peck on the lips na nagcause nang pagkagulat nito.

"Sabi ko I'm done, ikaw naman." Smiling at her.

"Oh, niready ko na damit mo sweetheart, magbihis kana at maliligo na ako." Sabi nito kay Ferdinand. Tuluyan ng pumunta sa shower room at nag freshen up.