Chapter 35: The Big One

Chapter 35: The big one

10th December 1956

"Good afternoon, Sir, do you have any reservations here at our restaurant?" tanong ng taga receive ng mga customer.

"Mr. and Mrs. Ferdinand Marcos." Sagot naman ni Ferdinand.

"Oh, table for two. Date night sir?" tanong nito.

"Haha, yes!" sagot ni Ferdinand.

"Come with me sir, I'll guide you to your seats." Sumunod naman kami.

"Anong date night, hapon pa naman?" bulong ko kay Ferdinand. He just holds my hand na nakakalabit sa arm niya at ngumisi lang siya.

He placed us near the window where we can see the overlooking of the mountains in Baguio.

"Oh, this place is so beautiful darling." I said while looking outside the window, so mesmerized.

"That's nothing sweetheart compared to the woman sitting in front of me." Sabi ni Ferdinand while looking at me adoringly, showing his dimple.

"Sometimes, I just can't believe if binibola mo lang ba ako or seryoso ka?" Sabi ko naman.

"Why is that? I was telling you what I'm seeing right now, and it is indeed so beautiful. Honestly!" Sabi niya ulit.

"Am I really that beautiful in your eyes darling?" duda kong tanong sa kanya.

"Oh, not just in my eyes darling, in my heart too." Sabi naman nito habang nakataas kilay niya nagsasalita.

"Is that so, Mr. Marcos?" tanong ko while I put my arm in the table then my finger on my chin, slightly touching it, looking fiercely at him and smirked a little.

"You know you're sexy when you look at me like that, you're giving me actual goosebumps with that look Mrs. Marcos. Sometimes I just want to eat you right here and right now, with all these people around." He said in a low toned voice.

"Oh, you would?" sabi ko habang nakataas kilay.

"Oh, haha, don't even try to dare me darling, because I can undress you right now, if you would just let me." Sabi nito, he then leaned back to his chair, crossing his legs and arms.

"Oh darling, you wouldn't do that to your missus right? I know how protective you are to me." Sabi ko habang tumatawa pero kinabahan ako bigla.

"Darling, if you would just let me, I will even paint a picture of you, naked?" biro nito. Pinandilatan ko naman siya ng mata at natawa lang siya.

"Oh darling, you're funny." Sagot ko nalang at uminom na ng tubig.

Maya maya pa dumating naman yung waiter then served us wine.

"Thank you." Sabay naming sabi. At umalis naman siya.

"So, you are drinking wine with me darling?" tanong ko.

"Yes, it's our date afternoon/night." Sabi nito.

A moment later dumating naman yung food namin and we just ate talk and laugh. Maya maya naman may nakakakila naman kay Ferdinand sa loob ng resto at gumigreet sa kanya at sa akin na rin. He even introduced me to them everytime they come to our table. Chitchat onti then they go after the small talk.

"Sikat naman ng mister ko?" biro ko sa kanya.

"Why wouldn't I, kilala mo na nga ako before I even know you." Sabi naman nito.