♔Mansplain,(Manipulate),Malewife♔

requested by : II_MICHEAL_AFTON_II

(F/F) - Favorite Flavor
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color

"Garrett please," (Y/N) whined,"I just don't feel like going out. I wanna stay here, it's too hot out," The homesick male frowned.

Garrett's eyes stood from the paper, he was reading, looking at the younger. They stayed on him briefly until he cleared his throat and gathered the papers on the table.

"Fine, but you have to come next time.
We're (L/N) Parts; run by Garrett and (Y/N) (L/N)."

(Y/N) let out a breath of relief, one he didn't even know he was holding.

"Thanks Gare."

"Don't mention it," Garrett stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the meeting.

Normally (Y/N) was good at his job and all the negotiating and meetings that came with it. But this time something just seemed off. He assumed it was just because he was in Utah instead of home which was in New York. Either way, the young man just felt peculiar and did not wish to speak to anyone he did not know.
It didn't help that the brothers had bought a surplus of snacks. 

(Y/N) plopped down onto his bed, opening a bag of chips and turning the television on. His brother had left about two minutes earlier, telling him to call if he needed anything and to stay out of trouble even though Garrett knew that he just wasn't capable of getting into trouble.

One of the channels had caught his attention. It was playing a movie that was quite interesting. (Y/N) watched the movie eagerly, well that was until a certain scene played out: the two leads were talking but now they were kissing. And that kissing quickly became touching!
(Y/N) turned red and decided to turn the television off for he was too flustered and embarrassed to continue watching.

"Jeez," He sighed. The male didn't know why he reacted to things of that nature that way. In school, the other boys would tease him because he never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and he always "messed" his chances up with people his friends set him up with, all because he was "too nice and innocent". His mother would comfort him, just saying he was a bit sensitive and there was nothing wrong with that. As long as he could find someone who would like him as he was, he didn't have to bother with worrying too much if he was "too soft" or not.

(Y/N) sat up looking around the dimly lit room, the last remaining bits of sunlight peeking in from the unknown world.
Seeing that there was nothing else to do in the hotel room, the youth decided to finally explore Utah.

The thought actually excited him now, since that wouldn't make him uncomfortable like the television did.

(Y/N) walked around outside the motel, finding a shopping center right across the street. A book store caught his interest so he entered. Immediately he was drawn to the mechanics and science books. His fingers traced along the spines of books, eyes scanning titles until he finally found a book on robotics. The male was always interested in robotics, especially since his father made a living on supplying the parts that were used to make the machines and more. So when his youngest son started to create his own machines, he had no problem supplying and helping the creativity thrive in (Y/N).
The young engineer took in the information with bright eyes, even though he already knew most of it.

When the sun had fully gone down, he returned with a few new books and a happy heart to the motel room.

His brother still hadn't retuned though. So he just dropped his books off and walked to the diner he had seen across the street.