♔ Sick Day ♔

fluff chapter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N woke up. He felt arms wrapped around him. He looked at the clock to his right but it wasn't there.
Where am I?
The male searched his surroundings, only his eyes moving and not his body.
They came across a television, a coffee table and the scarred arms that were wrapped around him tightly. He nuzzled into the warmth some more. It was still dark outside, so he probably woke up too early from their movie night and if he wanted to be at his best at work, he had to get more sleep.
Y/N coughed before drifting off to sleep.

Y/N woke up once again. He felt hotter and clammier. His head was throbbing and the lights seemed too bright for him. He didn't feel his boyfriend's arms or warmth near him but he could hear him in the bathroom. The door opened. The noise annoying Y/N with more head pain.
"Good afternoon, sleepyhead." William purred as he leaned in to kiss your forehead.
You pushed away from him, drowsily.
"I'm sick." You managed to say hoarsely and painfully.
William instinctively and almost in a fatherly way, reached his hand out to touch your forehead.
"You're burning, my love."
He picked you up and carried you up the stairs that belonged to both of you. He set you down in the coolness of the untouched bed sheets.
William tucked you in and made sure that you were comfortable before going downstairs to call you in sick.

William finally returned a few minutes later, his tie loosened and his belt off.
You looked at him, confused.
"Sick day."
He finished taking off the rest of his uniform and climbed into bed.
You turned to face him.
"Are you hungry?"
"N-no." You whispered.
He came closer and pulled you into his thin frame, his arms enveloping you.
"Get some rest."
You closed your eyes and fell asleep to your hurt throat and the calm heartbeat of your partner.

><
"Y/NNNN." A male cooed.
Your eyes opened slowly as you remembered your situation.
You grunted in response to your name.
The bedroom was dimly lit and William was still lying next to you.
"Take this." He offered you some medicine.
"You know what." He came closer and sat you upright with gentle and  graceful arm motions.
His hand came up to your mouth.
"Allow me."
Pale eyes met E/C eyes.
Y/N bobbed his head forward.
William's thumb tenderly rubbed over the male's bottom lip and in response
Y/N opened his mouth.
William fed Y/N the medicine.
When Y/N finally swallowed the medicine, William gave him some water.
"I love you."
He kissed your forehead and brought you closer to him. Your head now on his shoulder.
"Thank you." You managed to whisper.
"It's no problem, my love."
You felt the medicine making you sleepy, your eyes closed.
William settled the both of you into more comfortable positions.
The last thing you remembered before drifting away was your boyfriend's fingers playing with your hair as his other hand gripped your shoulder. His breaths were calm, unfaltering, your head feeling the rise and fall of his chest. You heard him mumble something, probably one of his calculations.
"Wake me for dinner."
You kissed his hand.
"I will, my love. Get your rest."
~

As you have all witnessed, fluff isn't really my forté.

Fun Fact: I started writing with poetry and am probably much much better in that then in this.

Hopefully of you're reading this, you are in good health and spirits.