♗ Do it, for me. ♗

Requested/Inspired by :
Starry-Eyed-Fairy

okay so before we get started, i have some things to say, this is a smut chapter of sorts. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and i need more requests, before i start writing things i'll regret.
and now we start:

A loud beeping noise echoed through the L/N residence. Y/N, who was awake long before their alarm went off silenced the disturbance.
Another day in this horrid town.
Y/N made their bed and got ready for the day, even though it was only six in the morning. Y/N didn't care though, they needed to find a job one way or another. Y/N needed the money, their mother deserves the best goodbye.

Y/N's mother passed away in an 'accident' a week ago.
She was just found dead in her car. Only her window was smashed and they said that she died from major head trauma. That's all the law would say.
Y/N personally believed that someone had something to do with their mother's death, it wasn't just some accident. It couldn't be.
But what does a college student know?
Y/N just wanted to give their mother the best funeral they could give her, but
Y/N was given a deadline to help prepare the funeral, courtesy of their financially troubled and stubborn father.

Y/N retrieved the paper for that day and walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When the coffee and food was ready, Y/N's grumpy father trudged down the stairs.
"Good Morning child." He mumbled.
"Morning." Y/N poured coffee for both of them.
"A friend told me about a gig at Freddy's."
"Freddy Fazbear's?"
He nodded.
"They need more employees and the pay is great I hear. "
"Thanks. I'm heading out."
Y/N quickly finished their coffee and dashed for the door.
The early bird, gets the worm!

Y/N got in their car and pulled out.
They probably need people to clean kid's vomit, but I just need $500 more.
It's probably just a babysitting job or cleaning.
I can do both. Right? Just one week should be enough.

Y/N found the children's restaurant very easily. It was one of the last standing locations of the franchise, so you couldn't really miss it. Y/N straightened their hair out, smoothed their shirt down, then checked their breath and made sure that everything was in their folder.
When Y/N finally decided to come out of their car, a man bumped into them. Y/N's resumé scattered across the parking lot.
"I-I am so so sorry." Y/N stammered as they chased around like a headless chicken, trying to recover their bearings. The man simply nodded and helped with the mess. When Y/N regained their composure and the majority of the papers, the man outstretched his hand.
"Dave Miller."
He returned the last of
Y/N's resumé with his other hand.
Y/N looked up at the tall man.
A blush forming on Y/N's face.
"Oh I- um. Thank you. Thank you. Yes. Dave, thank you."
Y/N smiled.
"No problem ..? "
"Y/N! My name is Y/N L/N!"
God. Stupid. Why am I so stupid?
"Well, I'll see you around Y/N L/N."
Dave waved and walked into the building.
He seems off? And I think he's my new coworker. Oh well. Time to ace this interview. I have to.

><

"You got the job! You can start right now, just walk into the employees locker room. Ya know what, gimme a sec. DAVE! GET IN HERE DAVE! DAVE MILLER! I swear that good for nothing Brit is always off doing-"
Brit? And guess he is my coworker.
"Yes?"
Dave leaned on the door frame, crossing his arms.
A smirk present on his face.
"Take Y/N here down to the employee locker room and give 'em a tour while you're at it?"
Dave nodded and beckoned for you to come with him.
You raised from your seat and waved farewell to your new boss, Scott.
Scott nodded and picked his phone up.