♗ Coworkers ♗

It was another boring day at the office. You had recently finished your sophomore year of college so that meant working full shifts. You'd at least think that your coworkers would stop treating you like their personal assistant and maid. But no. They still demand their lattés and breakfast sandwiches at the start of every day.

It's going to be a long summer.

You sat there in your private office just wanting to leave. When suddenly the door opens.

Ew. William.

"Good morning, Y/N. I hope you're having a great morning. I was wondering if you could go to Freddy's and get me some pizza again."

You looked at him and just nodded.
"Money, please?"

He pulled his wallet out. It was an old leather one with some weird red stains. You noticed a picture with some children in it.

He has cute kids. Wait. He has kids?
But I don't see a ring on his finger. And he never talks about his family.

"Here you go. I hope that's enough and keep the change." He smiled as he walked away.

$200? That's more than enough for just one pizza. I don't understand this man. Does he want me to keep it all? Did he make a mistake? Who knows. Time to go to off brand Chuck E Cheese.

You finally returned to the office with William's cheese pizza of the week and his daily dose of coffee.

"Here you go Afton."

"Thank you Y/N." He smiled at you and then went back to doing his work.

Г

You were just finishing your nap when you heard the door open again.

William.

"What can I do for you Afton?"

"Oh. Uhhhh. Nothing much." He was rubbing his arm and looking at the floor."I was just wondering if you were going to be at Scott's retirement party." His arms were now at his sides and his eyes were now on yours.

"I'll probably be there. Why?"

His eyes lit up. "Just asking. And I wanted to know if you needed a ride."

"Sure, I do. You know where I live right?" You were tapping a pen and looking at your computer screen.

"Yes." He bit his lip and looked at you oddly. "Cya later L/N."

That was odd.

It was around 5 when you got home. The party is at 8. So that gives you about three hours to get ready.

What am I going to wear. What screams 'Happy Retirement!' or 'Let's get drunk since the drinks are free!' ??

You paced your bedroom for about 15 minutes, thinking about every article of clothing that you own. Every article.
You then hopped into the bathroom to get ready.

You finally decided upon a F/C outfit. I look. Wow. I look good. For once.

It was around 7:40 now and you were sitting outside your apartment building. I wonder what kind of car William drives. Heads for a posh car since he has that accent and tails for a minivan since he seems to have kids. You flipped the coin.  A car pulled up to you.

"I hope I'm not late." William said as he took you in with all of your elegance.
He bit his lip again. "You look amazing." A blush now rising on his cheeks.

"Thank you." You settled yourself into his passenger seat. The coin. This is just a normal car. And he doesn't really look like William. You glanced over at him. His hair was neatly brushed and his tie and collar were actually not loose for once. The bags under his eyes weren't the first thing you noticed about him anymore. And he was wearing cologne? Who knew William Afton cleaned up so nicely.

You both sat in an awkward silence as he drove you to the party. 

"Any plans for the party?" You asked, wanting to break the silence.

"Hmm. Not really". His fingers were drumming on the steering wheel.

"You look really nice." I. Really. Just. Said. That. FUCK.

"Oh. Umm. Thank you! You look reaally nice too." His face was now in a grin.

"We're here." He looked over at you. Sweat was present on his face.

"Thanks for driving me." You smiled at him. Why is he sweating??

"It's no problem. Anything for my favorite temp." He winked at you. And the blush returned to his cheeks.

You smiled at him again. "William. What do you say we sit together and share some drinks?" What are you thinking Y/N?!?!

"Sure." He growled.

You were now blushing.

Г

My head is killing me. It's too bright in here. Mmmm. Pancakes.

You sat up and looked around. I'm at home. In my bed. Naked. Who's clothes are those? There on your nightstand was the old leather wallet with red stains. Holy. Shit. You quickly got up, ignoring your hangover and put on some clothes. You made your way to the kitchen. And there he was. William Afton making you breakfast.~

833 words.

hey guys. this fucking sucks some ass but i hope you enjoyed it or some part of it. this took so long to write cuz wattpad was being a bitch and this is my first time writing something like this. thank you for reading and i hope that you're having a great day. stay safe and i love you guys. bye~