♔ "I'm not gay" ♔

for hanksbruhmoment

Y/N closed the door, making sure that not much noise escaped, even though it wouldn't make much of a difference.
If Ian, his agent found out that he was leaving the nightclub he'd lose his shit.

The model surveyed his surroundings. A bustling cityscape was before him, the neon of the infamous City of Sin teasing his eyes.

He didn't know what to do now.
The first step of his impromptu escape plan was to get out of the building but what now? He couldn't stay near the nightclub or else his agent or someone else of equal importance would find him. Lord knows he didn't want that. The model just wanted to be away from the exhaustion of the life that his occupation brought him.

He just wanted to escape and be nobody, if even for a mere minute or two. The fact that he was already slightly buzzed enhanced the thirst of wanting to leave.

Y/N looked around once more, trying to gather his marbles quickly. The attempt was unsuccessful for he didn't recognize this part of town. He rolled his eyes, deciding he'd use his phone to see where he should go.

The male reached into his empty pocket. Surprised, he searched every pocket only to come to the conclusion that he had left his phone in the noisy building.

'Fuck. What now?' The young muse thought to himself.

It's not like he could just waltz back into the building, full of the attention that he didn't want. Y/N shook his head, deciding to just walk away and hopefully find his way to the hotel he was staying in that night.

The young man crossed the street, deeming it a good first move in his escapade. He walked down the fairly busy sidewalk, looking around at what the section of the city had to offer.

The handsome man continued walking until his eyes met a familiar sight.
It was a bar, the one he had been at the night before. A sigh of relief escaped him, for the familiar bar meant his hotel had to be near.

Y/N walked into the bar, hoping that the same bartender from last night was working. He didn't have any money on him and he sure as hell wanted to get white girl wasted.

He sat down at the counter, next to a man he didn't even bother looking at. His eyes were glued on the mirror on the wall he faced, the way that it reflected the light of the establishment.

His marvel was cut short by a gasp and a yell of his name. So the bartender he knew was here.

Y/N smiled at the woman approaching him.

"Oh Y/N! I knew you would come back!" The woman exclaimed, her eyes roaming the male.

"Of course I would! Didn't I say we were friends last night," Y/N's eyes darted to the name tag the woman wore,"Tabitha." He made sure he pronounced her name a certain way, and that his eyes looked into hers.

Tabitha smiled even wider.

"Drink's are on me Y/N! Just give me a sec hon," The woman made her way to another patron of the counter.

The man who Y/N had ignored before scoffed.

Y/N turned his head, finally looking at the man. He was pale and wore a tired expression.

"Can I help you?"

"That was impressive I won't lie," The man answered, taking a sip from his whiskey.

"What was?"

The man turned to face Y/N fully, pale blue eyes seeming to size him up.

"Don't play coy now dear. I know you're much more than that."