♕ Professor Afton ♕

this is gonna be a fluffish chapter (;
oh, and warning : abuse and blood.

Y/N dried her tears. It was another night of losing sleep over her boyfriend. The two of them loved each other. That's what they both told each other. He just had "trouble showing love" for others, as he told her when he had first hurt her. That night she will never forget. He had punched her in the stomach during an argument about their class schedules. He went to the neighboring college and he wanted her to drop some of her classes so that they would have more time together. Y/N refused and so he lashed out at her with his fist. She remembered falling to the ground, the tears spilling from her eyes. His angry face. His arms trying to console her after one of them had hurt her. Just the memory of that night made Y/N's eyes water more. I am so stupid. But I love him. Y/N's phone vibrated. It was an alarm. Oh my god. The phone read 7:40 A.M. . Y/N's heart quickened. Even though her body felt heavy from the lack of sleep, she just couldn't stay in her dorm the whole day. She had a test that day for her robotics class. An important one. This test would determine if she could move up to a higher level of the class. There was no way she would miss the exam.

Y/N finally got out of her bed to make herself look presentable enough for her 8 A.M. Robotics class of the day. She made sure to pack an extra water bottle and some tissues as well. Y/N was one of the lucky few who had a single dorm so she didn't have to say goodbye or good morning to anyone when she left for class. Another bonus of her single dorm was, that it was fairly close to most of her classes. So she just had to walk to her classes or speedwalk just like right now. Her class started at 8 and it was now 7:57. Y/N walked as quickly as her drowsy body let her.

When she finally reached her class, it was 8:05. Normally she was on time. But today didn't start off normally. Y/N sluggishly opened the door. Only a few students turned their heads to look at the late student. The professor of the class was writing something on the board but he then turned his head like some of his students. The man, known as Afton or Professor Afton gave Y/N a smile and playfully motioned for her to take her seat.
"Nice of you to finally join us Miss  L/N."
A fraction of the class, basically the people that found their teacher and his voice attractive giggled. A few of them glared at her, for taking Afton's attention. Y/N quickly rushed to a seat and started taking notes on Afton's silk voiced lecture. She had to admit, William Afton had a nice voice and he was somewhat attractive. His appearance was somewhat off to her though. His clothes, seemed to be too big for him sometimes, so he seemed pretty thin. And he had these blue eyes that appeared to turn silver at times. She had heard rumors that Afton worked at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and was the founder. Other rumors included him being responsible for children's deaths and that he had a "glow-up". The rumors were true, but only the man knew which ones.

Afton's lecture was over and it was now exam time. Y/N fell asleep somewhere in the lecture so she was now drinking from one of her bottles to try to awaken herself. Only a few of her classmates remained and Afton was nowhere to be seen. A few minutes later Afton returned with a binder and some coffee.
"Is everyone ready? Everything put away, including cellphones. You may be able to retake this test if you do poorly on it. But don't tell anyone." He winked. He mumbled something to himself and proceeded to pass the exams out to the six pupils. When he finished passing the exams out, he gave his students a thumbs up and went to go sit at his desk.  Half of the six students started on their exams and the other half were only there for William. The latter consisted of 3 girls. They were fairly attractive but William only teased them and paid no mind to their advances, because of this an argument erupted one day over the man's sexual orientation. Y/N smiled at the memory.

The day after the argument William walked in as normal but exclaimed that he forgot his breakfast muffin. So he rushed up to the door and as soon as he got up there, the door opened.
"Henry!" He exclaimed and then kissed and thanked Henry for bringing him his muffin. His female admirers were shocked. Some of them even teared up.
William the next day walked in and started his lecture normally. Then an angry woman stomped into the room yelling at Afton.
"You said you wouldn't leave me! You fucking liar! I actually loved you! I fucking loved you! I loved everything about you! But fuck you! You betrayed me! I love you! Take me back! Please, I beg you."
The woman was tearing up at that point.
"I just want you to fuck me again."
The professor looked shocked. He grabbed the woman's arm and walked out of the classroom with her. They talked in the hallway for about 10 minutes and then the class heard a slap. The door opened and the class stopped their whispering.
In came William, his appearance a bit tousled. The red mark, noticeable on his light skin. He began his lecture again and no one said anything to him regarding that scenario.

Only Y/N and Afton's three admirers remained. Y/N felt sleepy but she had to power through. One by one, each of Afton's admirers walked up to his desk seductively and submitted their exams. He bade them goodbye and wished them a nice weekend.
"Are you almost done?" Afton looked over at his last pupil.
Y/N nodded.

Some 10 minutes passed when the door flung open. Y/N and Afton both looked up, surprised. It was Joey. Y/N's boyfriend. Her heart dropped when she noticed how angry he was.
Afton got up.
"Can I help you?"
"I'm here for my girlfriend." Joey said coldly. Afton turned his head and gestured towards Y/N.
"Yes, her." Joey answered.
"She's busy, please come back later or you could wait in the back patiently."
Afton. No. Please don't.
"No. We are going right now."
Joey grit his teeth.
Y/N simply nodded, Joey was mad. She had to comply, she had no choice.
She proceeded to pack her things.
"Do you want to leave?" Afton asked in an orotund voice.
Y/N's eyes widened. She looked at Joey then at her teacher. She was speechless.
"We're leaving!"
Afton winked at her.
"N-No we're not!" Y/N's face grew hot. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes.
Joey came closer.
"What?"
She knew what was coming.
"We're not leaving. I-I have a test to take." Y/N gulped. She felt him swing. She steeled herself for it.
What?
But it never came.
Y/N opened her eyes.
Afton's hand was holding Joey's fist.
Afton then pushed Joey's head onto the desk and pinned both of his arms.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. What were you attempting?"
William calmly whispered into the younger's ear.
"Let me go!"
"Why should I?"
Y/N didn't know what to think of any of this. She just kept quiet. She was shaking, but she still hadn't noticed. Her breathing was all over the place.
Y/N closed her eyes and ears and placed her head in her lap. She stayed like that for a while until she felt someone tap her. She took a few more deep breaths and slowly opened her eyes and let her hands down. She looked up at whoever tapped her.
"P-Professor Afton?" She whispered.
"William, please." He smiled warmly at her.
"Thank you."
"You don't have to worry about him anymore. He'll be gone for a while."
More tears streamed down Y/N's face.
Why am I crying. Stop. Please stop.
William wiped her cheeks with a tissue.
"You can take the test another time. Let's get you home." He extended his hand towards her and collected her items.
They both walked out of the room.
The man's arm protectively over her.

1443 words.
This is something that took me so long for some reason, but take it.
It sucks. I am so sorry.
Hope you all are doing okay and are staying safe.
Love ya~