♔ Stockholm Syndrome ♔

requested by midnightteardrops

warning: this chapter contains torture and smut.

Y/N was always an angsty person.
In elementary school he would pretend to be possessed just so the 'sheep' would leave him alone. In middle school he got expelled for stealing test answers and assaulting a teacher. Life was a stream to Y/N and he decided that he would be the hurricane that somehow formed out of that stream.

It was another Friday night for Y/N. He was about to graduate high school that same month and he was glad that he would finally be over with that chapter of his life. Sure, High School isn't easy for anyone, but it was especially hard for Y/N. Freshman year he found out he was attracted to men and essentially experienced his first crush and heartbreak. Sophomore year he ended up moving to another state. Junior year he got expelled for a fight, so he had to move again. And now Senior year, his mother died and his step-mother kept trying to sleep with him behind his father's back. The good thing is that Y/N had formed a sort of tough exterior that he thought was useful (aesthetically and mentally).  Y/N's phone rang. He answered and exchanged a few sentences with his friend on the other line. They were to hit up a new store with weak security in the neighboring town's shopping center. Y/N got up from his dank couch and got dressed. He grabbed his mask and supplies and threw them into his bag. He almost forgot the green spray paint, but he didn't! You see, Y/N was part of an organization or gang of sorts. Him and his friends drove around vandalizing, stealing and doing whatever they pleased as 'The Taken'. Y/N was actually the founder of The Taken and he was known as Void or The Emerald Demon to the law or whoever was interested on the green scriptures or markings left on the walls of the places that The Taken targeted or trashed. Y/N went to the kitchen and picked some snacks up and left out the front door, since his father and his wife were out for dinner. Y/N skated over to his friend's house and once there, The Taken and their leader planned their latest venture out.

The plan was to head to a town called Hurricane. Hurricane had a shopping center that recently welcomed a new candy store. The Taken's resident hacker, Theodore found some blueprints online, so they would use those. The Taken's resident picklock Y/N would get them in easily. And the other two members of The Taken would help with pillaging and keeping watch.
Little did the 18 year old 'Demon' know what he was getting himself into.

It was around 9 p.m. when The Taken parked their vehicle two minutes away from their target. Their target, See's Candies which was owned by  Lolli & Pops was part of a shopping center that had a kid's pizzeria and stores. It was also somewhat close to some houses. That didn't scare Y/N though. Lolli & Pops was a wealthy candy giant, so this should be a good payoff. See's Candies and the surrounding businesses closed their doors pretty early so the boys were just waiting for the last businesses to finally go dead for the night.
At around 10 the last of the employees was gone. It was just Hurricane Shopping Center and The Taken now. Well that's what they thought.
Boy were they wrong.

Y/N finished his bag of chips and signaled for The Taken to start the operation. Theodore passed his maps out.
Y/N slung his bag onto his shoulder and put his tools into his pocket. Alvin stayed in the car for now. And Simon grabbed the bags they would need and a duck whistle. The three Taken walked with purpose towards the shopping center. Y/N looked around and felt a sort of intrigue for the children's pizzeria. Freddy Fazbear's huh? We should hit this place some day. As Y/N looked at the pizzeria, he could've sworn that he saw a shadow move in one of the windows. I need to get more sleep after this and I should lay off the weed. They finally got to the back door of See's. Y/N knew what he had to do. According to Theodore, there should not be any cameras or security so Y/N thought this would be a breeze. The H/C male picked the lock with ease and let him and his partners in. Y/N's eyes widened at the wide selection of candies and chocolates. They weren't really here for candy but they could also take some if they wished. Y/N walked towards the chocolate displays as Theodore looked for the store's money. Chocolate toffee? Y/N smiled as he stuffed the specific chocolate into his bag. He then took his paint out and added some new art to the walls. Just then a duck was heard. A "What the fuck!" came from the store's backroom. Y/N's head jerked up at the sound of the bird. Another call pierced the air and
Y/N looked out the window to see some police cars. Alvin and the car were nowhere to be seen. What the fuck ALVIN???  Y/N looked around for Simon. He saw Simon running for the woods near the shopping center. "THEO , WE HAVE TO GO!". Y/N grabbed some more chocolate and candy and some money from a drawer as the cops neared. Theodore came out a few seconds after Y/N had stuffed his bag.
Y/N hastily put his mask on. "THEO, RUN!" Suddenly lights from outside lit See's up. Y/N and his accomplice dashed for the backdoor. They heard heavy footsteps heading towards them. Y/N ran to the left while Theodore headed for the woods. The cops chased after Theodore since he was now exposed.
Y/N hid in the shadows of a building as he retook his breath. Fuck. Y/N looked around. He was in the back lot of some other business now. He saw a door and luckily, no surveillance. Once again, he took his tools out and got to work picking the lock. But as he worked he noticed that the door was already open. Shit, I could've been caught in those 40 seconds. Y/N, you dumbass. Pull yourself together. Y/N opened the door and walked himself in. He looked around and noticed childish decor. And posters of animal mascots. One read "FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA THANKS YOU FOR CELEBRATING WITH US!!!" Shit. I'm in Freddy's. And It's 11:40. The cops probably got there at 11:30 something. I should leave by 2 am or 12. Fuck. They'll investigate. So maybe 2 or 3 should be safe. I'm over at Alvin's studying so if I come home tomorrow, it'll be alright.
Y/N let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding and slumped against the wall. The last thing Y/N saw was the shadows of his shoes in the dark restaurant.