zoo wee mama

wow y'all

20k????? that's honestly insane.

i thought i would have finished with this book and my other William fic but here I am drafting chapters for both and a third William book as well. 💀

i know i always thank you all in every chapter but it's for a reason. i am so very grateful for each and every one of you who has supported me and this book.

if you haven't figured already, this book is kind of something i write when i'm not at my 100 lol. it's something i started as a joke but has genuinely helped me and given me purpose and drive during tough times. thankfully i am recovering though and that catalyst for writing isn't really present anymore so it's just been you guys' support being the main reason now.
thank you for that.

i want to do something special but i don't know what so i guess this will be a sort of poll??

do you guys want a special chapter? i don't know what that would look like tbh but I'm all ears!

do y'all want a qna or face reveal? my friend recently did something like that for reaching a milestone and i thought that was cool.

also i am taking requests. I'm always open to receiving and working on them, but do keep in mind that they take me a while to write so I apologize in advance for that.

thank you again for everything, everyone.

i hope you are all staying safe and that you are all taking care of yourselves.

stay hydrated y hasta luego <33