Loves a cold b.itch...- 1

Chapter 1

                         I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I hate the sun but today it felt nice. I got up n out of bed; it was the first day of summer. I smiled n went to my bathroom to take a bath and get ready. After that I got dressed and looked at my massages on my email. I had a few I read the one from one of my best friends.

 It read:

               Heeyyy  wats up?got badnews….u kno da  ass dat made skool hell 4 uz?Justin I think it was I rlly tried tew 4get hes name >.< anyways hes moving bak…..n every1s talking bout how he wants tew c u o.o just wanted tew let u know…….anyways hows life? Msg me bak soon….

                I turned my computer off and got out of my seat trying to calm myself down. That ass made my life hell and I was so happy when my dad told me we were moving cause that might I wouldn’t see him again but I guess the dick moved back. I went down stairs and looked around but saw no one……oh that’s right my parents are out of town for some reason they didn’t tell me. They never do so I don’t care. I got an apple and went back to my room. I did my hair, makeup, and picked an outfit out. I really don’t care much for looking good for other people so I didn’t try hard through. I heard a ring and I picked up my house phone.Yeah? I said not caring who it was. Well hello to you to it was my best friend Rebecca.Rere I screamed in the phone which she hates because it hurts her ears. And she cant stand it when people call her that but I love it cuase it gets her pissed off.dont call me that she screamed back.

                yeah yeah so what’s up with your email?well…the dick is bak….I heard he got kicked out of his old school she sighed. Took me a while to relax and reply to what she said because I was so mad.Oh well whatever if he comes near us we’ll pick his ass right I asked giggling she giggled too. Right she said.So want to come to a party I'm going to? There’s going to be hot guys and no parents….oh and lots of beer. I grinned and replied sounds like fun; my parents are out of town again so whatever.again?!?!She almost screamed.Didnt they just get back a few weeks ago? Rere asked.Yeah and this time again they didn’t tell me I said sighing.Oh well we can party all summer then she said happily. I know right?!?! I screamed and laughing. Well ill be at your house soon okay? I need to get ready and stuff I told her. Okay she said and before hanging up we said our good byes. I threw my phone on my bed and went to pick out an outfit, took me like 4 hours but I had a really cute outfit on. I ran out my house and locked it then ran in my car. I drove to Rere’s house and got out of my car. I walked up to her house and knocked on the door. I saw her dad and I smiled and said in my best goody goody voice, hello sir is your daughter and my best friend home? Shes watching TV in the living room he said. He let me in and I went to find Rere.Rere I screamed when I saw her. She groaned and rolled her eyes then gave me a look that said ill hurt you. I gave her one back that said you wouldn’t dare and we both giggled. Well your looking sexy to day no homo she said to me. I know right? I said joking. You’re going to have to get up and hug me you know I’m to lazy to….she said not getting up. Lazy whore I joked and walked to her and hugged her tightly. Midget she said. Well thank you I’m cute sized I said smiling. She smiled back. I sat right next to her and we watched cartoons for a few hours then left the house and drove to the party. So what happened with you and that guy? She asked when we were half way to the party. I groaned and didn’t say anything. What did that jerk do? She asked........