Loves a cold b.itch....-6

I got out of bed and called Rere.way the hell did you leave me at the party and why were you making out with your ex.why the hell were yall so close when you told me he hurt you.another thing what the hell did he do to make you leave him.why wont you tell me she screamed in the phone as soon as I tried to say hey.chill girl I said.first of all you left me so you could make out with your new boyfriend so you should be the last one talking and plus I just cant tell you why we were so close or why I cant tell you I screamed back.and another damn thing who the hell do you think your yelling at I screamed louder in the phone.after a while of yelling at each other we both laughed like crazy.i mean we’re best friends we cant stay mad at each other for long.so please girl tell me whats up she said sounding worried now.well Justin wants to meet up with me at our old hang out that’s why Cade was dancing with me.he wanted to tell me plus I couldn’t help kissing him back because it reminded me of our past and all the fun we had I told her.oh she said still worried.but what did he do she asked.i took a deep sigh and looked down.after bout 5 minutes I told her that im not ready to tell her yet.she said Kay and that she understood.you know your crazy right I asked her.not as crazy as you she said with a giggle.oh ofcourse I said.

                We both laughed.well I got to go my moms calling she said.okay well call me later.i will she said.we told our good bye then we both hung up.i looked out my window and saw that it was a sunny day.oh how I hate the sun I thought.i got out of bed.i took a shower,did my makeup,my hair,then after an hour of going though I don’t know how many bikinis I picked a really cute black one.i cant believe im really going to see that jerk after so long.i leaned against my door and touched my lips remembering the kiss me and cade had.what am I thinking I said to myself.i cant take him back after what he did to me.and here I am thinking of taking him back.i really am stupid.i heard the phone ring and I jumped.who the hell could be calling at this time.i call Rere chan at this time some times when I need to talk to her or to see if shes ok so that’s why I wasn’t mad at the person for calling.i mean it could be something big.maybe the school burned down I thought laughing a little.thinking of the school burning made me feel better.

            I wrapped a towel around myself and went down stairs to the living room to pick up my house phone.hello I said picking up the phone.hello sweetheart sorry about me and your dad leaving so soon but we got invited to stay over at one of me and your dates friends house in Hawaii we’ll be back soon, a few monthes after the summer ends or so.im really sorry we had to leave so soon noth of us are.but our friends had to leave and well you were asleep when we left in the middle of the night and didn’t feel like waking you up.we just got unpacked my mom said sounding a little drunk.mom were you drinking by any chance I asked her still trying to think of a reason why any parents would leave there kids in the middle of the night to g to a different country with their friends for a whole summer.a little deer she said.i heard a man yell for Hazel to come swimming with them.Hazel was my moms name.well I have to go hon she said.wait I yelled.what is it she asked.why couldn’t you take me with you I asked her.well sweetheart we know how much you love to be alone and plus this is like a second honeymoon for me and your dad she told me.well its true I do like being alone but I couldn’t say love.i really have to go hon, me and your daddy love you she said and hung up before I could say anything.well atleast I wont have to worry about why they weren’t aroud.i was really getting worried they might have been killed or something.