Loves a cold b.itch...-15

Good morning love slayer said as I was waking up but still half asleep.morning dear I smiled at him.i heard our baby Hope crying in her baby crib.dont get up hon he said as he gave me a kiss on the lips.i sat up.it was another beautiful day.i looked out the window and day dream.Hope wanted to say good morning to her mommy he said walking to our bed with baby Hope in his arms.i smiled at him.he smiled back as he wrapped one of his arms around me and another holding rocking Hope.she sat down next to me real close.i was now 1000006 in demon years and 26 in human but I like a human age better.and Slayers 27.and little baby Hope is 5 monthes old and very smart.she already knows how to walk and is learning how to fly.she has Hazel eyes like her dad and a big beautiful smile like me.shes beautiful just like her mother Slayer said.i kissed him.no she looks just like her handsome bad to me he smiled at that.well I think she looks better then old uhly me.oh stop it you know your sexy and very young.we both laughed.

                  I heard baby Hope coo and giggle a little.it only took me a while t find out about my mom dying.i was very sad and couldn’t sleep or eat for monthes but had little hope to think about so I tried to put on a fake smile and sell it but Slayer could see right through it.me and Slayer are really close to Justin and Crystal now.they’re married and Crystal’s pregnant with twins.they’re running the vampire world together.Justin turned her so they could be together.took him a while to forgive me for the whole lying about the baby being yours thing.but he got over it.plus Slayer’s a much better lover to me.i love you to I said as I was holding Hope in my arms and Slayer had his arms wrapped around us.we love you to.we smiled at each other.he gave me a deep kiss and I kissed him back.