Loves a cold b.itch.....-5

I remember when we first started dating everyone wanted to meet him and kept getting in the way of us kissing or making out.which I hated back then.before we knew it the party was over but we were still making out in the middle of the dance floor.we really don’t care that other people are staring, after a while they started cheering at our but we still didn’t care.it was now really late and everyone left the room and went to get in their cars and go home.it was like we were in our own little world.after a long time we pulled away.i know you will never forgive me but I want you to know you’re the first girl to make me feel this way I mean I can have any girl I want but I cant move on.your all ways on my mind and I cant live with out you by myside, please think about what ive said he said then held on to my hand.i will I said giving him a hug and he hugged back.we walked to the door hand in hand and said our good byes.we both forced ourselves to let go.i give him one last kiss and walked away.i looked back and I saw he was watching me leave.i weaved to him and got in my car and went home.the next day I I went to the park to think things over.i looked up at the sky and saw that it was a full moon out.beautiful I whispered to myself while staring up at the moon.the stars were out which is weird well not really cause some times u can see the stars but not all ways.i started to walk again then I got a text.

Meet meh at da old hotel we need to talk – Cade

Y der o.o – Crystal

It’s the only place we can be alone where dey wont find uz  - Cade

Watev im goin ill meet u der – Crystal

            I grouned and put my phone away walking to the old hotel.why the hell am I meeting a guy at a hotel I asked myself.it was getting really late but the old hotel was a long walk from the park and now im wishing I went to the park in my car cause this place isn’t safe for a girl to be walking around alone at night with no one to protect her.but I know how to fight.i maybe small and a girl but that doesn’t mean I cant kick your ass.when I got there I found him waiting by the door.hey I said walking slowly to him.hey he said grabing my arms and pulling me into a hug which scared me a little.but I got over that and hugged him back.he tried to kiss me but I moved my head away.what’s wrong he asked.this you and me I cant forgive you.you really hurt me and im not gonna take you back like that.i know I hurt you but if you love me as much as I love you then baby you can forgive me he said.well maybe I just don’t feel the same way I used to about you I said hiding that fact that im now crying a little.please I cant live with out you.how many times and how many girls did you say that to.a lot…..thats what I thought I said moving back.Crystal please he said.no I told him turning around and running away I yelled behind me.i cant take you back.