Loves a cold b.itch...-7

I throw my phone on the floor  some where with out looking and ran back upstairs to my room.trying to hold back my tears I picked out a nice cute black beach dress.i got in my car and drive to the beach.i looked around for Justin but I couldn’t find him.i cant believe I went through hours of picking out the perfect outfit for a guy I tell everyone I hate but I really have the biggest crush on.i watched as the sun started to go down.i cant believe I got stood up.i felt someone wrap their arms around me and whisper in my ears.aww don’t cry, you look cute when you cry but sexy when you smile in a sexy voice.i some how remember this voice.

                         J-justin I asked hoping it was him.i closed my eyes and turned around slowly,I opened my eyes and saw a man that had long black hair and pale skin.he had piercing and tattoos.he was much taller then me and I mean MUCH taller.i looked up at him and stared straight into his eyes.yes he said in the sexiest voice in the world.i turned red as soon as I saw his beautiful smile.long time no see huh he asked rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand.with a minute I can not be doing this I mean he made my life hell.he pulled me closer.you have no idea how muh ive missed you.i pulled him away and moved back.ok what the hell doyou want I mean you come back after 7 years and think you can just kiss me I said looking away hiding my now red face.look Crystal ive done some shiting things back in the day that’s come back to bite me in the ass and ive done drugs he pause and got closer to me.but ive changed and got help.i still think about you I cant get you out of my mind.i don’t know if its love or its going to work out but what I do know is that Im crazy about you.i looked down at my feet and thought about this for a while.i cant believe this.is this all a joke or something.is this some joke Justin I asked him.how can I believe you I asked him.he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.then he kissed me deeply with tounge.now do you believe that im crazy about you he asked his lips still touching mine.i couldn’t think of anything to do or say other then tokiss him again.i hate to say it but I was sad when the kiss ended.a-a k-kiss doesn’t matter I said trying to fight myself back from kissing him.anyone can kiss some body and say all that.some girls might believe that but not me I told him.i thought you might say that he said then he got down on one kneel.Crystal you’re my everything and I don’t wanna live with out you.that kiss and staring into you beautiful eyes made me see how much I love you.he took out a ring and smiled.will you marry me.i screamed yes at the top of my voice.he picked me up and hugged me.i kissed him and he kissed back.we walked around on the beach for who knows how long and had a great dinner.i love you Justin I told him.i love you more he said grinning.he leaned over and kissed me.we should get you home efore your parents get worried.dont worry their not home, they felt me the whole summer plus a few monthes for a vacation with their stupid rich friends in Hawaii I told him looking down.that sucks well you can stay over at my place if you want.sure I said smiling.after dinner we went to his beach house which was bigger then mine.my family had the biggest house in town but his was MUCH bigger.

              Wow I said looking up at the house with my mouth open.you know it looks wrong with your mouth open that big he said smirking.your really nasty I told him giggling.and you love it he said.yeah sure whatever you say love we both laughed.he showed me all the rooms in the house then last mine.i was a little sad that im not sharing a room with him but ill never let him know.wait Justin I said grabbing on to his shirt.what about my clothes I asked him.ill send somebody to get it and to tell your parents your staying over here he said.oh okay I said giving him a kiss good night.he held me while kissng me back.good night we said to each other then I went in my room.after dancing around in my new room in my new house on my favorite beach ever it hit me.