Loves a cold b.itch...-2

We can tell when something’s wrong with each other that are one of the reasons we’re so close. While I started to say, lets just say things didn’t work out…I said and she said oh after that we stopped talking. Thank god she didn’t ask me more because I don’t really want to talk about it. The dude was a big jerk. I still can’t believe I fell in love with him. When we got to the party it was really late but we were too lazy to check the time. The party already started and you can hear the music from a mile away. All the guys were HOTT and thank god they had beer. I looked around and saw my ex….umm can we go home Rere I don’t feel like partying anymore I told her looking back but couldn’t find her. That girl all ways gets herself lost. I sighed and went looking for her making sure Cade my ex didn’t see me. I found her flirting with her new boyfriend who I didn’t meet yet but I know that’s her boyfriend by the way she acted. She really doesn’t care about guys but when she gets a boyfriend or likes a guy its big. Guys all ways ask her out but she almost never says yes. I saw her now kissing him then the kiss turned into making out and I left creepy watching them so I looked at my feet and walked away. I was blushing but I don’t know why I mean I've seen people make out before. I was at a corner looking at people dancing and having fun when I remembered something which led for me to day dream…

Day Dream ::

S-stop Cade I said as his hand moved slowly down my body. But come on baby do you really want to be a virgin for ever? Cade asked.N-no I said moaning a little. I could feel him pull off my skinny jeans and top. I love you he whispered. I love u too I said trying to stop myself from moaning more but I couldn’t don’t want this….I mean we have been dating for a few months but still. I saw him take his shirt off then his pants. He opened my legs slowly and I left scared. Stop I screamed but he kept going. He pinned me down and I felt him go in. I said stop I screamed again but he wouldn’t listen. I started to kick and he handcuffed me to his bed. I’m not playing Cade let me go now I screamed louder.Why?We’re in love so we can do it he said.Still I don’t want to I said.True I love him but it doesn’t feel like he loves me.I left tears run down my cheek as he started to rape me. I want to run away but I can’t…I heard the door open. What the hell are you doing dude? I heard a dude say. I heard screaming in here. He then pushed Cade off me. I had my eyes closed before because I didn’t want to see the look on his face. I opened them and he took the handcuffs off. Are you okay Crystal he asked me putting a towel over my naked body. I grabbed my clothes and ran out there. The guy who I now remember is Cades younger brother Slayer. Weird name huh? But I like weird which is one of the reasons I liked him. I dated his brother so I could get close to him. His brother older and works out. He has long black hair and was Goth, he was also older then me. I don’t know why but I like older guys…there’s just something bout them that I love. I ran out the door and looked back and said thank you to Slayer then ran in my car with only the towel on and my clothes in my hands, I drove home and found that my parents weren’t home. I ran up stairs to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Day Deam Over ::