Loves a cold b.itch...-3

Cades P.O.V

               I saw Crystal walking with some blonde girl with nice tits but Crystals were bigger. I started staring at her for a few then I saw her look back and say something to someone then she looked down staring at her shoes and walked away.Damn I missed her. I haven’t seen her in months after I hurt her. After a while dancing with this red head whatever the hell her name was. She told me I think but yeah I don’t give a funk’s kissed her and ran my fingers through her hair.Damn…..I forgot what I had to do. The reason I came back to town and came to the party, well other then the gris-Gris around here were hotter some how then the other girls. I gave the girl I was dancing with my number and went looking for Crystal. I found her on the dance floor with some dude. I walked over and grabbed her arm. May I have this dance I asked with a smirk?

            She finally closed her mouth after a while and said no I was dancing with him first. It looked like she was trying to remember his name but couldn’t. I looked at the dude and he said y-yeah man go ahead then ran away like the bitch he is. Dudes like him are dicks.They act all cool and stuff but really weren’t. I can’t believe she couldn’t see that. I looked back at her and she looked back trying to hide her red face.

Crystal P.O.V

I was trying as hard as I could to break away but I couldn’t his just way to strong. we need to talk he said while forcing me to dance with him. people we staring at us and talking to each other with worried face. I know they think has trying to hurt me but why the hell cant they help. Really wants wrong with people I said to myself. What I said trying to sound cold. Your little boy toy wants to meet up with you and he sounds mad he said. Who I asked trying to act stupid now but I think I know who his talking about. Justin he said trying to feel my butt but I slapped his hand away.Dont you dare touch me I yelled. I hid behind him because everyone who was now turned around trying not to get in this was now staring at us again.

         I looked up at Cadet because he was taller then me and I saw that he was looking down at me with a grin. What I asked. You’re still cute. I’ve missed the way you hid behind me all the time when your scared or shy like a little kid or a small puppy  while the way you used to. I looked down at my feet. So why does he want to see me I said trying to hide my face which was now blushing thanks to that dick.He didn’t say but he wants you to meet up with him by the beach where your friends and you used to hang. I used to love hanging out at the beach it was fun and the smell of the water, Beautiful sunset and hot shirtless dudes were just heaven. But what I hated about it was that Justin all ways used to make fun of the way I looked in a bikini.

       He was the only guy. His followers used to laugh at me. Then after that when Justin wasn’t looking they used to flirt with me trying to get me to go out with them. Why the hell would I go out with you when you made fun of me and laughed in my face I used to ask them? Then they would get red and walk away knowing that I would never ever go out with them.