Loves a cold b.itch......... - 4

Why the beach I asked him/Her don’t ask me ask him that when you see him tomorrow. Why so soon and why would I go just because he wants me to I asked getting a little pissed that the jerk thinks he can tell me what to do and think I will do it, I mean who does he think he is. because  you know there’s something about him you just love and you do miss him, Plus you know you cant say no to him o matter how hard you try he answered.Fuck I said to myself. I really couldn’t say no to him in the past but I’m older now and no way in hell I’m going to go meet up with him at the beach which is a half  hour drive from where my new house is.

              Thats one of the reasons other then Justin why I don’t go there anymore.parents said something about it being closer to school and work plus the house is bigger but back then I was so pissed off I didn’t care.i mean think about it having to leave the house you’ve lived in almost all your life.its not right but im over it now.how the hell do you know I asked him.that jerk put me through hell for more then 4 years do you know whats that like.to go to school every day with kids making fun of you then having to run back to a big house all by yourself, feeling scared and alone I asked him.he pulled me into a tight hug and held me for I don’t know how long.i was trying to pull away but I couldn’t.he smelled like the way he used to back then when we were together.like the smell of the beach on a nice summer day and right after it rains.i looked into his light blue eyes and remembered all the old times we had.he was one of my best boyfriends and the best kisser out of  all of them.

             im sorry for what happened to you and me.i was a jerk and I was going through some shit and I know that’s no reason gor you to for give me but im really sorry he said pulling me closer.our lips are so close together that if some body pushed him our lips would meet.but I cant leave him for what he did.it doesn’t really matter that he tried to force me to have sex with him but the real reason we broke up was worse and I cant forgive him.im sorry I just cant forgive you i said but before I could finish he kissed me.i missed kissing him, I never knew just how much ive missed it but now I do.the kiss made me remember all the good times we had.walking hide by side holding hands,kissing for hours,talking for what used to seem like for ever.on the phone with each other,laughing and giggling.every said we were going to get married one day and I really believed that to.