Loves a cold b.itch...-9

Bella’s P.O.V

                This is going to be fun.ill tease and make Justin want me so bad that he’ll run to my side begging for me to take him in my beautiful long arms.i stared at myself in the mirror.i still don’t get how he can hold himself back for so long.that stupid little girl is nothing.i mean I all ready got me and justins parents on my side and shes got nothing.it wont take long to get her out of this house and justins life.soon ill be his wife with 4 kids and another on the way.ive all ways wanted a big family.with the way he was staring at me when I was naked and the way his all ways so sweet to me I know he loves me, his just playing hard to get which is a big turn on for me.i took my makeup off and got into bed. tomorrow ill make him fall for me.i fell into a deep sleep.when I woke up I took a bath and got dressed.after I put my make up on I went to justins room.i knocked on the door and after while he opened it.i saw that he just took a bath and his only wearing a towel thank goodness im wearing a push up bra not that I need it but its all ways good to get some help not that I need it again.i played with my hair while staring at his hot body.

            My eyes went down to his towel and I blushed.like what you see he asked smirking.oh you wish I reply.oh really then why are you blushing and by the way my eyes are up here he said pulling my chin up.i stared into his beautiful eyes.i love him more then my own life that’s why I have to make sure I don’t loose to the stupid kid.um I just wanted to say hey and when are we gonna eat I lied but would never tell him that I really wanted to ask him if we can stay all day in bed together.just call for the maids to bring you whateve you like you know that he said giving me a duh look.oh right ill go now bye.all right and stay away from Crystal and don’t hurt her.yeah yeah don’t worry I said turning around and walking away.i mean it I heard him call out from behind me.i know I called back.ill never forget this day as long as my long black hair is sexy as it is beautiful.as I was walking I saw that stupid little girl and I pushed her to the side.i hate girls like her.i heard her whisper sorry and I rolled my eyes.weak little bitch.i looked back and I saw she was going to justin’s room.whore I whispered she heard me and looked back.i smiled a perfect smile and just turned around and kept on walking.no way am I letting her win.as I was walking the sun was shining on my face.oh how I hate the sun.one day ill blow it up and kill all the people of earth.

            I smiled at the idea and kept on walking.damn im hungry.i saw a dude cleaning the pool.he looked yummy.i pulled up my skirt and undone a few buttons on my top.hey sexy I said walking up to him.i wonder if Justin will mind me eating him maybe I better just drink his blood so he wont get mad.hey doll he said stopping and staring at me.you look hot I might say.i know but thank you I said winking.he sat down on the ground with his feet in the water and I joined him.i pushed my long black hair back showing some breast.i moved closer to him and started rubbing his cheek softly.you look yummy I said holding myself back from killing him.not as yummy as you, so what’s up.you new around here he asked staring at my boobs.

          I pulled his chin up and kissed his cheek.nah im here with some friends and nothing much ya know.ah he said.your with those girls that are throwing them selves at the young master Justin he asked.he wishes I said giggling.but im one of the girls young master has to pick to be his bride but with the new girl around I don’t think he’ll pick me I said pouting.oh he said sounding sad.yeah…..but my parents want me to marry him I said.maybe I can use this guy to get Justin to pick me I thought.so you don’t wanna marry him he asked.no but what can I do.mommy and daddy want me to I said putting my head on his shoulder.now that I see him up close like this he is my type but his poor and im rich.humens and demons cant be together.wait what am I thinking I mean ewww a human.ive only been in this world for like a day and im all ready talking crazy.you have beautiful eyes he said.oh really thanks I said blushing.why am I blushing.guys tell me that all the time.i don’t blush when Justin say it.no problem he said holding me.oh im Bella by the way.nice meeting you soon to be young mistress Bella he said.no young mistress crap you can call me Bella.okay he said smiling at me.he had the best smile.better then justins or maybe its just me that thinks that.i smiled back.wanna take a walk on the beach he asked me.wont you get in trouble I asked him worried.dont worry I did all my work so its fine.great I said.he got up and gave me his hand.i took it and he helped me up.i stared into his eyes for a moment.we both leaned in closer and our lips almost met but then I heard some call my name well more like scream.i looked back to see Justin.shit what am I gonna do.you better go he said kissing my forhead.yeah I reply sadly.my names Slayer by the way.

           Cool so can we take that walk on the beach later to do I asked.sure cant wait he said.i turned around and walked to Justin.we walked away side by side not saying a thing.what the hell was that back there he asked me after a while.we were now at my room door and he was leaning on my door.nothing you should care about I reply.you know his a human so why were you almost kissing him he asked getting mad.i don’t have to tell you a thing and why the hell do you care I mean you got that stupid girl with you so you don’t need me I said opening my door which almost made him fall.i would love it if he really did.i walked in pissed off at him.he grabbed my hand.wait Bella I don’t want us to wait he said trying to calm down.i slapped his hand away and closed the door as hard as I can in this form.what the hell is wrong with him.

When im all over him he hates me then when im not he loves me.and I can date who ever the hell I want.i heard foot steps walk away from my room and I sighed getting undressed.i don’t care about him I have to get ready for my date.i picked out the perfect bikini.innocent but cute.i curled my hair and did my makeup.i picked out the perfect shoes too.i heard a knock on the door.who the hell is it I yelled not turning around.i was staring at myself in the mirror making sure I look good.u-um its me Crystal, sorry the first we met was so crappy she said shyly.im so not loosing to her I thought.whatever I screamed.p-p-please let me i-in she said again.i got up and opened the door.what the hell you want I said giving her a cold look.