Loves a cold b.itch...-10

Look just cause Justin doesn’t want you and he wants me doesn’t mean you have to be a bitch and another thing I was just being nice she started to say.but im through with that stay the hell away from my man she said giving me the same look back.how dare this bitch talk to me like that.look here im going to tell you this once and for all, the only reason Justin is marrying you is cause he doesn’t want to marry me.he doesn’t care about you much less love and if you ever talk to me like that ill make sure to feed you to my dogs when I get back home got that whore I yelled at her.what the fuck you talking about she asked.justin asked me to marry him cause he loves me she replys.oh please look at you, your short have smaller boobs then me have have no ass why the hell would he marry you I asked.becuase he loves me she replys again which made me laugh in her face.

                   Please I have a better body then you plus I got me and justins parents on my side because they don’t want him marrying a human I said.what are you talking about she asked I stared at her for a moment.wow she really doesn’t know.did Justin think he can hide that from him forever I thought.ask Justin hun he’ll tell you I said giggling.w-wait she said before I could close my door.what is it now I said rolling my eyes.you know you really hurt justins feelings when you yelled at him a while ago.i laughed at the idea of the princess of the vampire worlds feeling getting hurt.what are you laughing at she asked.nothing dear I said.oh and if you think you are going to win Justin then your wrong I said.then closed the door as hard as I could.i was now walking around on the beach looking with Slayer and we were going to go get pizza.he drove us to a cute little pizza shop.i know this isn’t the kind of place your used to and its small but they have the best pizza in town he said holding on to my hand.i think its perfect I said.we smiled at each other then walked in talking a seat at one of the tables.so hows things with the young master he asked as I was eating my cheese pizza.

Crap I said.that sucks ass she said laughing.i giggled a little.this is my first date in this world and its all ready the best date ever.ive been on millions of dates before but not in this world and not as fun as this one.i felt a little pain in my belly and I rubbed my belly while slayer was in the bathroom.why do I feel so wrong when im so happy….maybe its because we’re from different worlds I thought waiting for him to get back.i heard foot steps walk my way and I faked a smile and sat up.you okay he asked.yeah I just missed you that’s all I reply while giving him a big fake smile.he looked at me for a while and said all right but if anythings wrong you know you can tell me he gave me one of his sexy smiles and my heart melted.the pain came back again and this time stronger.i screamed a little but bit my lip to stop myself.ill be right back love I said getting up and walking to the ladies room.i looked in the mirror and held my belly right my right hand and rubbed it.maybe its because I haven’t had blood all day.i looked around and saw a small window.ill be back before he knows it I whispered then changed into my cat form then jumping out the window.i then turned into my wolf form and ran looking for a body I could eat.the pains came back stronger and stronger every time.i saw a hobo eating out of a trash can.ewww I whispered but had no chose. I looked around but saw no other person.i turned back slowly into my human form making sure he didn’t hear me.wait I cant get blood on my dress.i took it off and walked to the hobo man.hey there sexy.he turned back and saw me.i look see he was getting hard.i haven’t been touched in so long wont you please pleasure me I asked him slowly taking off my bra.y-yeah he said.i smiled and moved closer.

               I forced myself to hold him.he tried tokiss me but I moved my head.damn he smells.i forced myself to lick down to his neck.i pushed my fangs into his neck and used my right hand to cover his mouth so he wouldn’t scream.i then ripped the meat off his neck and started to feed.after a few minutes I drank all the blood from his whole body then I burned his body up and watched it slowly burn away into nothing but ashes.oh well no one will miss him I thought smiling.i cleaned the blood off my mouth and got dressed.i changed back into my demon form and ran back to the pizza place then I changed back into my cat form and piunced back on the window and jumped off landing on my paws.