Loves a cold b.itch...-12

I mean they met when me and her were talking in the halls and he wrapped his arms around me out of no where and I jumped a little them kissed him.but I should of known he liked her cause the whole time he couldn’t keep his eyes off her.i still cant believe he thought one of my best friends would sleep with him and not tell me.then I told her everything with Justin and Bella.she gasped when I was then which took a half hour to say everything.im sorry, what are you gonna do she asked worried.i don’t know I said.but im not letting her have him I said.but he cheated on you and got the girl that’s trying to take him away from you pregnant she reminded me.i know I know but I still love him and we can work this out, at least I hope I said sounding sad.well I know everything will work out, I gotta go through imam kill that jerk when I see him tomorrow she said.okay I reply and we hung up after we said our goodbyes.

Bella’s P.O.V

                    I was in the hospital room with Justin.everyone thought it would be best if we were alone.h-how can you be pregnant he asked me.well remember that time when Crystal was at her friend Rebecca’s house and we had been drinking with a few friends at the night club I asked him.part of ir he replys while trying to remember.well I remember part of it and we stopped at a hotel and that’s all I can remember I said looking down.im sorry he said.i promise ill take care of you and the baby, you’ll have my wife and everything will be better he said.i smiled at him.i love you.love you to he said getting up and wrapping his arms around me.the baby was really slayer’s but I still love Justin but slayer I love more.our worlds would never let us be so this baby and me are better off with Justin.

         I couldn’t tell Slayer that im pregnant with his first child it would only hurt him more.Slayer’s was my first time and my first true love.i love him more then Justin.after a few days of being in the hospital I was walking around.me and Justin are going to be married soon and then ill have this baby.i saw Slayer clean the pool shirtless.i miss him so much.i had to fight myself from running and hugging him and never letting go.i walked past him with out saying a word I felt someone grab my arms and I looked back to see it was Slayer.whats up hun you stopped talking to me after a few monthes ago and now you wont talk or look at me, now what’s up he asked.look Slayer you and me cant be he cut my off I know everything and I don’t care if you’re a demon.this baby needs his blood parents hun and lying about being pregnant isn’t going to make things better.he held me close to him pulling me into a tight hug.im sorry I whispered.i know we’ll think of something to do.Slayer’s the best he knew all that yet he still loves me.i kissed him and he kissed back.ill never leave your side again,im yours and all yours I whispered.and im all yours to and I would never dare think of leaving your beautiful side.