Loves a cold b.itch......-11

I turned back human and walked out of the bathroom feeling better.sorry about that I told him.my friends now ex cheated on her and she needed a friend I said smiling.he smiled back no problem.i sat down neck to him.she can talk for hours I said looking at the pizza shops time and saw I was gone for like a half hour.we both laughed.we went back to the beach house.good night I said now by my door.bye he said giving me a deep kiss which made me blush a deep red.damn I love kissing him.after a while kissing turned into making out which almost turned into sex but I stopped him before we went to far.i need to be a virgin to marry Justin it’s a family rule.and also we haven’t been going out for that long.i was now sitting on my bed thinking about this day.

Chapter 6

                 Me and Justin we now in his room on his bed.cuddling and talking about our wedding day.i still wanted to ask him about what Bella said but didn’t wanna ruin the mood. I felt his hand run up my legs to my panties and I moaned.j-justin I screamed.scream all you want my love they wont hear you he said getting ontop of me.i want him so bad I have for years.i want you i whispered in his ears and he grinned.promised me youll all ways be mine and ill make your first a day you will never forget he whispered back biting my ear a little.i promise I told him.he smirked.i woke up in the afternoon with my body hurting.justin and I did it all night with out stopping.the first time hurt like hell but after a while it started to feel great.i saw Justin holding me in his arms.we were cuddling naked and ive never been more happy in my life.when we’re married we can do it every night and day I thought smiling.i kissed my soon to be husbands forehead and went back to sleep.it was now after 3 monthes and Justin had to pick a bride.i had a hard time believing he was a vamp and the thing with Bella and all but its getting easier.i looked to my right and saw justins parents who hate me and I looked to the left to see Bella’s parents who almost hate me more.they think there son is to good for me and Bella’s parents think shes better then me and she should marry him.justin took a deep breath and started talking.im sorry this had to happen so soon but I have to pick a bride now he stopped talking for a while and looked down.he looked back up and starred at me for a while then smiled.wait Bella screamed.everyone in the room looked at her.she walked up to Justin and took his hand and placed it on her belly.then looked him deep in the eyes.im pregnant with justins baby and our new prince or princess she said and everyone gasped.i cant believe this.justin cheated on me and worst of all Bellas pregnant.are you sure bella’s mom asked getting off her throne and walking to her youngest daughter.yes mom I have never been more sure in my life.well now we they have to get married one person said from the back and another said theres no way he can be with the human now.human that seemed to be my nick name here.oh and you should now that we’re in Bella’s home world and the place were my kind fear….Hell.how far are you her mother asked.a few weeks.everyone saw that she got bigger but didn’t wanna say anything.we have to get you to some help are you all right her mother asked worried and now rubbing her youngest belly.i feel a little weak she said.lets get you some help sweetheart her mother said taking her hands and walking away.i  saw her look back at me and grin then gave me a look that said you lost.i watched as she looked away then walked with her parents and everyone.i was now the only one in the room.alone,scared,hurt,afrid,and worried about what might happen with me and Justin.there might not be a us anymore.my heart hurt at the idea of me never being with Justin again.i fell to the ground crying.i curled up into a small ball and cried for a while.i took my phone out and called Rere.i need to talk to her.hello she said.hey its me.i haven’t seen or talked to you in forever, oh hold on she said and I did.get off me Jay, I need to talk 2 my best friend who I haven’t seen in a long time I heard her tell some one that sounded like a guy.

         After a few minutes I heard moaning and a loud sound then Rere screaming.i cant believe you she said.we’re through I never wanna see you again she said then I heard a loud boom.which means she was pissed and kicked him out.whats wrong I asked.oh nothing it was just the dude you saw me make out wit at the party, we got really close and we were about to do it when you called but he got mad that I didn’t wanna do it cause I wanted to talk to my best friend then that dick tried to rape me so I kicked his ass and he asked me if he could fuck vikki till im done and I kicked him out she said sighing.im sorry I whispered.its ok at least we didn’t do anything and I really wasn’t gonna let him do anything cause I don’t love him she said.oh okay I said.so now are you gonna tell me what cade did she asked yeah.i told her about how Cade tried to rape me but after a few weeks I found  out he was fucking other girls cause I didn’t wanna do it and I found that out cause he tried to hit on my other best girl friends, which was stupid.