Loves a cold b.itch....-8

why would Justin come here after so long and ask me to marry him and whats with the whole beach and huge house.i layed on my bed thinking about it.i missed Cade so much and I still love him.ive known Justin much longer but cade ive dated for so long.but ive also wanted to dae Justin for so long.a few monthes ago I would of loved to marry Justin but now I don’t know.

Justin’s P.O.V

                 I cant believe my plan is working.ive got the hottest girl ever marrying me plus ill get to feed on her blood.i got on my kneels and looked for a box under my bed which ive hid from everyone.in it was Crystal’s picture and a list of where she lives and what she likes,loves,hates,doesn’t mind,really hates and where she wants her dream wedding to be.i never thought it would be this easy.i stared at the picture and ran my fingers through the picture of her neck.soon she’ll be mine for ever.i heard a knock on the door and as fast as I could I put everything back and hid it back under my bed.hello Justin may I come in I heard Crystal’s sweet voice say.sure I said running to open the door.ifixed my hair and made sure I smelled nice then I ran to the soor and opened it.she had a sexy black night dress on which as soon as I saw it my mouth jropped.when we’re married I get to see her and hotter little outfits.maybe see through ones too.

                      I smiled at the thought of that.u-um w-well you asked me to marry you so soon and all and I don’t know if im ready she said.can we date for a while before we get married she asked me looking down with an innocent look on her face.like a tiny scared little kitty.sure I said grabing her arm and pulling her into a tight hug.she wrapped her arms around me.i love you I whispered in her ear.i love you too she said.her legs getting weak.i held her up and she wrapped her legs around me, I pinned her against the wall.i started licking her neck and slowly moving down to her belly.i heard her moan which turned me on.wait she whispered.i stopped and looked at her.this is just to soon im not ready yet.i understand I told her letting her go.i watched as she fixed her sexy short almost see through night dress.ill go now good night she said turning around and walking away.night I called behind her.good night love she called back.i went back to my room.damn this isn’t good, I cant wait to get married to her and worse is times running out.why don’t you get her to fall deeper in love with you I heard a voice whisper in my ears from behind me.

                      Dont you think im trying to do that and what do you want Bella. I sat at my bed.well I just wanted to see my friend and meant to be hubby by now she said with a fake sad face on.you know you hurt me when you act so cold.she sat next to me and wrapped her wings around us pulling me into a tight hug.let me go I said looking into her cold red eyes.really be nice, I mean we are going to be married soon and we should act like it.im being nice aren’t i.i pushed her off of me which made her fall off the bed on her butt.oww she said rubbing her butt.some times I wonder why I love you she said getting up and fixing her long black hair which had blood all over it.you went out hunting didn’t you I asked her.of course I did it’s a fullmoon plus I needed blood.Bella was the princess of the under world and soon to be my wife if I don’t marry the girl I love Crystal first.she was a demon and im a vampire.our parents want us to fall in love and get married so our two kingdoms can rule with a strong army.but I really don’t like her much less love.you know we have to get along she said after a while of silence.no we don’t because im going to marry Crystal and will never see you again.and why on earth are you here I might ask I said leaning against the wall.well mommy and daddy thought it would be a good idea for them to sent me out here so you can pick who you want as a bride better she said  pushing her hair backing showing off her perfect D cup boobs.okay but you didn’t have to come in the middle of the night I mean use your demon form to come in the day I yelled at her and wrapped a towel around her ripped up dress.were you in a fight I asked her getting a little worried.yeah ive been hard times around my kingdom and now the princess has to fight for her food, what has this world come to I said giving me a thank you hug for the towel.that sucks I said sounding worried.she looked up at me with the most innocent look on her face which was odd because im used to seeing her with a sexy I might kill you look on her face.

                     I leaned down getting closer to her.i love you so much Justin and you have no idea how much I want you.if it means youll marry me them ill give you my first time she said.i know shes not playing around because she doesn’t joke when it comes to this stuff.im sorry Bella but im in love with Crystal and I all ways will be I said.oh ok she said sounding sad.now please change forms before she walk in here and sees you.your worried about my form and not the pose we’re in right now.your one weird guy she said.yup now change.i pulled away and she slowly changed into her human form.man I need a bath and new clothes she said.go take a bath and ill have some one bring you some clothes.ok but you know you can come in the bath any time you want and we can have some fun she said grinning.i rolled my eyes and watched her grab a towel and walke in the bathroom.i heard the water turn on.i  sighed.she likes to take long baths so I should be safe for a while but what am I gonna do.Crystal cant wake up n come in my room and see her and me on my bed.that wouldn’t look right at all.sh would never wanna marry me if she thought I cheated on her.i called for a maid to come like a half hour ago some is going to get fired.i heard a knock on the door.sooner late then never I whispered to myself.sorry im late sir but I had to pick out the perfect outfit for the young mistress the maid said.dont worry about it, did you fix up her room.

               Yes sir.good I said grabbing the clothes and closing the door after I said good night.i heard the bathroom door open and I turned around to see Bella naked with the only thing covering her body was her long black hair.you know you can close your mouth now she said walking closer to me.why are you naked and why didn’t you use the towel I gave you I asked her closing my mouth and looking away.well the towels covered in blood and well I have nothing but the dirty towel to cover my self with and that wouldn’t e clean cause I just took a nice long bath which I feel great after she said while taking her time to get dressed.you know our parents wont let you marry her.you to are to different she said as we were walking to her room.i don’t care I told her ask I open the door for her.while good night then I told her.yeah and if you change your mind we can all ways doit she said winking.yeah yeah I said closing her door and turning around then walking away.after a night like this I just wanna take a long night I thought to myself.