Loves a cold b.itch....-13

I was in my room with my mom and she was doing my hair which means she wanted to talk.great.you know your making me and you father  very happy marrying Justin she said while still doing my hair.Bella from the day you were born I knew you were meant to be a great person and Queen she added.and now your going to be a mother,I cant be more happy through I wish you got married first before getting pregnant but its all right.mom I tried to say but she cut me off.you and that Justin boy look great together plus you babies are going to be very cute.you were all ways my favorite and my baby.i have 6 other brother and sisters but mom all ways liked me more and it showed to.mom I tried to say again but she cut me off again.im talking young lady so listen up.now that your getting married and moving out of the castle and starting your own family I have something to give you.my mother give it to me cause I was the youngest and last to get married and her favorite.my mother made a gold box appear and she slowly opened it.close your eyes young lady.i closed my eyes and when she told me to open it I did.it was a necklace which had a red heart in it with a real gold chain.it means the heart of the family and where ever you go you should wear it proudly knowing that you’re the Queen of the demon and vampire world.

                       I was going to give it to one of your other sisters but they weren’t ready.oh mom its beautiful I said.its not like one of those girly hearts because it had real blood in it from the familys head demon who died over a million years ago.rumors have it that it protects who ever wears it.it also looks like a demons was wrapped around the heart.a bit gothic but I am a little goth.but mom you should know something I said turning around.she sat next to me.i I took a deep breath and looked at my mom.i took her hand and saw that she was worried.i got my beautiful red eyes from my mom and my long black hair too.what is it hon she asked.i know this will make you hate me but I don’t care.this baby isn’t Justin’s,its Slayer’s and his a human.i fell in love with him fell I was in their world.i didn’t mean to but he makes me happy doesn’t that matter and theirs no way im marrying Justin.his sweet and I thought I loved him but what I now see is im only in love with his wild I don’t give a fuck side not his real self and when he pushed me away I loved it I don’t know why but I loved it and looking back ive been a fool for loving him for only that.im sorry mom I stop talking and I watched her let go of my hand and get up walking to my room door.theres no way im letting you marry a human and the weddings in a few monthes so we need to get you a dress and that baby will grow up with Justin as his dad before I could say a thing she walked out the room.i saw that she was very pissed off and a bit sad.i cant believe this I said to myself.i ran to my closet and grabbed all the clothes I needed.i cant live like this.i know my mom and I know she’ll do anything to stop me from being with Slayer.she has this idea of a perfect family and a human and a demon being together isn’t part of it.after I was done packing I called Slayer on my cell.

                  I hope itll work from a different world.hello he picked up thank goodness.Slayer its me we need to run away my mom wont let us be I said as soon as he was done saying hello.ok meet up where he asked.at the airport the one only a few hours from your house.okay ill meet you there call me as soon as your in my world.all right I said closing my phone and putting it away.i waited till night in the demon world which was day in the human world.everything was in my car and I was ready to leave.i took one last look at the place where I grow u in and was born at.i sighed after a while then  drove off.