Loves a cold b.itch.............- LAST CHAPTER!!!

I hope the babies both look like their beautiful mom Justin told me while we were watching the full moon.I was on his lap. well what if one of them is a boy, do you want your son to look like a girl I joked.if he does ill still love him and he’ll look like the cutest girl ever 2nd to his mother he repied kissing me.- kissed him back and held him close.its beautiful out here I said.not as much as you.i kissed him again.you know if you keep doing that we’re going to have lots of kids he said winking.your a perv I told him.and you love it baby he said.oh you know it.we both laughed a little.im hungry I said,he moved his hair out of the way so I could feed.i bit into his neck which made him moan as I started to drink.

               I love you I told him.love you more he replied.everyone is still made that he married a new born but we didn’t care.and a new born is a human who was turned into a vamp.our two worlds are still fighting over it and im worried Justin might get killed in war so that’s why I asked him to turn me into a vamp so the war would end.everythings okay for know but who knows how long this peace will last.i sighed.whats wrong Justin asked.im worried about how long this peace thing will last I told him.looking down at my lap.he kissed me deeply which made me blush.dont worry no one can keep me from you he said.i gave him a big hug which almost made us fall off of the chair.we laughed and he gave me another kiss.promise me you wont leave me he asked.ofcourse I wont leave you and that’s a promise I told him smiling.my parents didn’t care about the marriage because they think Justin’s the best guy ever and that we’re perfect together so they let us be.im pregnant with two beautiful twins but its only been 5 months so we don’t know if it’s a boy, girl or girl, girl or boy and boy. But whatever the babies turn out to be ill love them no matter what.