Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine

Author's POV:

She kept sipping the 4th glass of chocolate milkshake while looking at the watch and huffed again.

She was waiting for him since last 3 hours. They were supposed to go for a shopping and then dinner. It wasn't new for her. He was always this workoholic creep. She had seen him working like this when Siya was heavily pregnant and Raghav had stayed back home to take care of her moody bestie who had gone completely nuts but then those days were different.

He still had a smiling face and work made him happy however now she knew it was only a facade to keep him busy and occupied.

After all Naman Prabhu was one of biggest hoteliers in Dubai right now. She knew that he won't have time for her but she was stuck as she had promised Siya that she would give her hundred percent to this 'experiment' which both Naman and she herself thought was a terrible idea.

Reason!!! It's awkward!!!
They were friends!!!
Buddies!!!
They would give a hi five discussing how he would impress Aditi and he would help her hook up with his friends because she never found her kinda guy!!!

But destiny today brought them standing in the same boat where they both had to give each other a chance.

Atleast that's what her bestie who was now her only family and his family who always filled that family space for him. God forbidden even his ex-wife Aditi wanted this to work out for them but they were polar opposites.

Sipping the last ounce of chocolate milkshake she saw the time again, it was nine past thirty and she smiled and cancelled their dinner yet another time. She rolled her eyes and thought...

'Another failed dinner date!!! Huhhh Siyuuu...I told you this won't work out. Your stupid idea of giving this a try doesn't work baby... doesn't work!!!' I muttered while I heard a voice...

'Oh....damnnn...How long have you been waiting' he asked picking a cup of coffee from the coffee machine and I smiled saying '3 hours!!!' and he froze.

'Shit...I'm sorry Shilpa...you know it's the November month. December is the Christmas season so there is so much planning involved...I'm so sorry!!!' he genuinely apologized and I smiled. These are the times I can't say shit to him. That ruffled hair, the tie hanging low to his neck, his white shirt stiff so stiff enlarging his chest some more and the light stubble. Sexy and tired what a confusing combo!!!

'You know I can make up for the dinner...I can take you to our hotel...' to which I smiled and stood up saying...

'Its fine Naman...it's not a compulsion... spending time with each other is important, dinner is just a reason' I said and he sat down next to me...

'You still hate my hi five restaurant hun??? It's one of the best in Dubai' he said while I smiled saying...

'I would still prefer the Charmure Upkari (Mangalorean Chat made of puff rice, raw mango, salt and chilli powder) made by You' I said and he blushed flashing his dimples and gosh my heart skipped a beat.

'Lets go home then!!!' saying he held my hand in his and I felt a current pass down my spine. Damn this is not the first time he held my hand but then there's something changing between us ever since Siya asked us to officially 'Date' each other before marriage.

Fuck!!! This is not easy!!!

Definitely not for those who are going to find love again in life!!!

Supplementary exams have never been easy for anyone. The fear to fail is always there somewhere...

In this case...we are giving a chance to

SUPPLEMENTARY LOVE!!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Dearest Readers,

Love isn't easy!!!

Specially when you are 'asked' to fall in love!!!

Can planned love be love too???

Can a medicine of 'Arranged marriage' heal the wounds of Naman's 'Love marriage' ???

Can a healer called 'Marriage' heal Shilpa's heart which was broken multiple times due to the rejection in 'Love' ????

Can two known people who turned friends later when asked to date each other get comfortable with each other???

Too many unanswered questions and one book which would answer the questions to

Shilpa's and Naman's second chance

Our next daily Supplimentary Love beginning December 2021!!!

Are you ready for a new beginning???

😉

Love Love ❤️
Yours_Nidhi ❤️