Chapter 17

I tried to control my emotions...my anger but I couldn't...
In one go I grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the nearby wall and pressed myself against her.

Her eyes grew wide and tears filled her eyes but I didn't care a bit...my eyes were also red in anger...

'You ruined me Aditi!!! You are the reason I'm a mess today!' I spat into her face and that's exactly when she wiggled in my arms in pain and helplessness...

She was in pain when I touched her...
This was pleasure few years ago...she loved it when I pinned her to wall and made love to her and today I see her cringe at this..

'How did so much change between us Aditi...tell me baby!!!' I cupped her face while tears rolled down my cheek and she pushed my hands in one go and I fell on floor...

'Yes Naman! Things changed between us and you have to accept it that we are a finished chapter...I have moved on and you know what...you are still stuck there...The same past...and let me tell you..it's not just you who were ruined..I was ruined too...It's just that you never cared to see things beyond yourself and now when I finally have begun my life again you barge in and try to blame me...

Nope!!!

I don't take that shit Naman!!!
I DID NOT RUIN YOU!!!
You ruined us!!!
And if choosing happiness over pain is being selfish then yes I'm selfish!!!
If choosing your own happiness is selfishness then yes I'm selfish!!!
If walking out of a broken relationship so I can live too ..is selfishness then fucking hell yes I'm selfish!!!

And that wasn't your surprise...
It was my husband and my moment and you accidentally stepped into that space...

It was my and my Keshav's moment...
And yes I'm pregnant...And yes I want this baby... why??? I don't think I need to explain YOU!
Stay in your limits Naman!!!
You are a guest...come eat...leave!

You are Keshav's friend...his patient is the only reason you are here...else trust me I have no intention to tolerate you after what you spat 8 months ago and I'm not even surprised listening to your sick mentality today!!!

I am upfront... straightforward and harsh and if that makes me a bitch then I am one! Atleast I don't blame others for their doing!!!' she kept spitting venom from her mouth...

'You know what...I don't regret a bit of what I called you 8 months back...you are that!!! You are a gold digger!!!' I say and this time I feel a tight slap on my face...

Tears roll down her eyes...

'I may have took money from my sister or my parents when I was amateur or never had goals in life but since the day I joined Prabhu Group of Hotels...my god knows how much I have worked hard Naman...the London hotel is now on my name not because I wanted it...it's because Raghav decided that I must have it... because I worked hard to set that up...I know Raghav invested in it but you can ask him Naman...I have returned every single penny back to him with interest...I'm not a gold digger Naman...I didn't take it from anyone! I earned it !!

But you....you never understood Naman! Not then nor now!

And yes I don't love you! Infact I never thought I would say this to you...
I hate you!!!
No wait...
I hate myself more for choosing you over me...

You know what when I read that news about you and Shilpa I thought maybe you have given yourself a second chance but you know what...now i know it's a media gimmick and honestly I'm glad Shilpa didn't have to tolerate someone like you!
She deserves better!
I deserve better!!!
No one deserves you Naman!!!
No one!!!

Just...just leave!!! Just go Naman' she says as a tear falls off her cheek and she wipes it quickly...

I keep staring at her and then I see Keshav walking towards Aditi. He pulls her into a tight hug and she cries on his chest...